Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Icewind Dale | Heart of Winter | Icewind Dale II Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 11-25-2003, 01:48 PM   #1
Mack_Attack
Osiris - Egyptian God of the Underworld

Spoiler below.
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
So I am at the final fight. I have been warped into the room with the people to fight(I will not give names so no spoiler). Anyways I kill every one off except for the last two people I&M. My understanding I was suppose to be warped into a different room where the water is to have the final fight. But this does not happen. So can some let me know what is supose to happen. I am so close to being done and just want to finish it off.
Old 11-25-2003, 02:39 PM   #2
pritchke
Bastet - Egyptian Cat Goddess

I believe I&M get warped to the pool you actually have to walk there to finish them off. The pool is not far from the initial battle and you more than likely have already found it and did something nasty to it.

[ 11-25-2003, 02:46 PM: Message edited by: pritchke ]
pritchke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2003, 02:42 PM   #3
Bozos of Bones
Apophis

Just a hint about the fight: focus on Izzy. Banish all other enemies or ignore them. The trick is, if one of them goes to half health in the first room, they run. If the pool is... spoiled... they get no healing. If you get Izzy to 1/5 health, game over.
Old 11-25-2003, 05:15 PM   #4
Mack_Attack
Osiris - Egyptian God of the Underworld

OK thanks for the tips. I have had one of them down to hurt and they still never ran or warpped I had her down to hurt with all the other nasties killed off. I also have tried the door but it says it is locked. And for some reason my theif died with full health in the battle. Did not notice why but she did. But I am going back to give it another try.
Old 11-26-2003, 04:38 PM   #5
espeed
Dungeon Master

yunno, if I could keep my cleric from being pulled in by Isairs gravitational pull and then poisoned/diseased to death id be fine!!!!! but nooooo, the bastard has to take my only chance at resurrection after ive managed to scare them off! ....everytime! but i guess its kinda my fault, coz i cant keep him outta the action
espeed is offline   Reply With Quote