Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-06-2001, 04:13 PM   #1
Russ
Manshoon

I'm wondering how much leeway I'll still have for side quests by the time I get back, and whether I've actually gone a tad too early with my group... though some of the fights are trivially easy, we're finding others to be insanely difficult...
Old 12-06-2001, 04:15 PM   #2
Sir ReGiN
Gold Dragon

SPOILER!
You can still do the side quest after you freed Imoen..
And the best level to go there, would be at one were you don't get killed [img]tongue.gif[/img]
No seriously, it depends on who's in your party, and what class you are..
But everything after level 14 should work [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 12-06-2001, 04:54 PM   #3
andrewas
Harper

If you can beat the Vampire Lair, you good enough to take on spellhold. there are a few quests in the town as well, but not enough to level someone up unless their most of the way there. or maybe if their playing solo.
Old 12-06-2001, 05:03 PM   #4
Lord Ludtke
Zhentarim Guard

Also, keep in mind Spell Hold isn't the only problem. There are still many fights before you get back on home turf.

SP?
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
The UD is quite tough with the beholder lair and the Mind Flayers place up there for the toughest fights in the game if unprepared. I also don't recall any Temples down there, and I recall carrying the belongins of my fallen brethren for quite some time since I had no resurrectors or applicable items in my group. It is always better to go over there stronger, and finish up a couple quests on main land.