Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-17-2006, 08:43 AM   #81
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Hello Ivellis! GOOD LUCK with the college entrance!

Bungleau, [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/biglaugh.gif[/img] Computers can reduce even the best of us to blithering, cursing puddles. Hopefully your spam filter will catch on that it's going to be shot/fired/surgically removed and decide to play nice for you!

Hubby got Bards Tale a long time ago and wasn't too impressed with it, hope you like it better than he did! He tends to like shoot 'em ups and involved rpg type games mostly. I never saw Bard's Tale myself, so can't say if I'd like it.
Old 03-18-2006, 04:40 PM   #82
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

Good afternoon, all. My pc has had to be off because of thunderstorms, so I've been bored, something I never allow. [img]graemlins/lightning.gif[/img]
Old 03-19-2006, 05:25 PM   #83
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Thunderstorms were running through our area a few days ago, rather early in the season, too!
Old 03-20-2006, 02:27 PM   #84
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

Hello all! Posting from Canada. I'm coming back home to England in a couple of days and I had some time to kill, so I thought I'd pop in and say hi! So - hi [img]tongue.gif[/img] .

The weather's been quite fickle recently. It's nice over here right now though - very sunny and bright, but also very cold. The wind is quite biting, and there's snow on the ground in places, although a couple of days ago, there were thunderstorms, overcast drizzle and whatnot. Having lots of fun with the fiance and her friends, and getting used to 'being legal everywhere'. So that's my life right now [img]tongue.gif[/img] .
Calaethis Dragonsbane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2006, 02:42 PM   #85
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Heya CD!Sounds like the trip has been a good one for you! CONGRATS on the fiancee and the whole 'legal' thing!
Old 03-20-2006, 02:51 PM   #86
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

Thank you Cloudy! (Although, to be honest, it doesn't actually feel as if anything has changed. The clubs I occasionally managed to get dragged to by the fiance's friends still ID me, as do the bars; the clerks at the supermarkets still check my signature on my credit card and aren't descrete about it and well! I guess these things will continue well into my thirties )

Yes, this trip has been fun, short as it is. So what has everyone else been up to while I've been gone?

Incidently, does anyone ever check the IW RP forum any more? I see only the same faces ever reading the threads there. A good deal of the Oldies who used to frequently visit never venture there any more. Makes me sad.
Calaethis Dragonsbane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2006, 03:56 PM   #87
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Aww.. you'll look older soon enough! Don't beg for the grey hairs and wrinkles now! Hehe.. I was always thrilled to be carded in my 30's.... but they eventually caught on that I was over 21 and stopped.
Old 03-20-2006, 04:35 PM   #88
Ivelliis
Gold Dragon

Strange how when young you want to look older, but when older you want to look young.

No pleasing some people *grin*
Old 03-21-2006, 12:45 AM   #89
Eagle eye
Elminster

Dont worry... it happens to all of us some time or another.
Why,.. it happened to me just the other day.
Eagle eye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2006, 02:25 AM   #90
True_Moose
Gold Dragon

When I use my ID (I'm 18, just barely legal drinking age,) I always get questions. Not only do I find it strange that no one believes me (it's hardly like you see many 6'5 16 year olds), but they always ask me about my weight. On my picture (taken about 9 months ago), I weigh 10 kg (22 lbs) less than I do now, and I look really skinny. So I get a ton of questions. Grouch grouch. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

[ 03-21-2006, 02:26 AM: Message edited by: True_Moose ]
True_Moose is offline   Reply With Quote