Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-27-2006, 09:33 AM   #101
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Whoohoo! Second date,huh? [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img] Good for you! Hope you find something to do before then. LOL, maybe the Rooster of Doom can suggest someplace to go...*snicker* Seriously, though, that's great!
Old 03-27-2006, 02:04 PM   #102
Bungleau
40th Level Warrior

*Resists... temptation... rooster... slang... date... joke.... must... resist.... TOC... resist... resist... resist...*

Just make sure you leave the *ahem* Rooster where it belongs on that second date, and you'll be fine...

As for things to do, if the weather's warm enough down there you could do a picnic (or picnic dessert) in the park. Bring a blanket to sit on, or snuggle in if it gets cold...

'Course, there is the old fallback... ask her what she'd like to do, and then do it. Some folks think it's cheating... others think you're supposed to be able to read their minds to guess what they want

In any case, way cool and congratulations! Now, the big question... are you going to bring her over here so we can all *ahem* introduce you to her? [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]
-+-+-+
Give 'em a hug one more time. It might be the last.
Bungleau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2006, 02:24 PM   #103
Ivelliis
Gold Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by Bungleau:
In any case, way cool and congratulations! Now, the big question... are you going to bring her over here so we can all *ahem* introduce you to her? [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]
"What are your intentions towards Ilander?" [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]

It's the start of the week, and I've already got a day off tomorrow. The cheering of local school-goers echoes around a bleak Middlesbrough as dinner ladies, cleaning staff and more people who work for the council go on strike.

Finished all my coursework in two lessons now, so I have 15 hours a fortnight of school doing NOTHING
Old 03-27-2006, 02:47 PM   #104
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

LOL, I see you resisted, there, Bungleau!

Poor Illander will probably hide under a rock or two if we start telling tales about him to his new girl... So, when do we get to tell her a tale or two, hmmm? *innocent batting of lashes and mischievous grin combo*
Old 03-27-2006, 03:18 PM   #105
Ilander
20th Level Warrior

lol...it only takes a google search of my email address, sadly,

Actually, Gloria did, toward the end of our relationship, watch what I posted on IW, mostly without telling me...

You do bring up a good point, though...there are a lot of things to break to her about me...but, since she likes Star Wars, the only one of significance left is roleplaying...eeeeep!

Is that what you really want to say?
Ilander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2006, 08:58 PM   #106
True_Moose
Gold Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by Ilander:
You do bring up a good point, though...there are a lot of things to break to her about me...but, since she likes Star Wars, the only one of significance left is roleplaying...eeeeep!
And if you saw Family Guy last night, you'll know how that goes. [img]graemlins/beigesmilewinkgrin.gif[/img]

I just Googled myself (everyone needs to do it once. ) and my name is actually a domain name, for some musician/writer. The scary thing is that he, like me, was a history major. [img]graemlins/uhoh1.gif[/img]
True_Moose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2006, 09:38 PM   #107
Ilander
20th Level Warrior

Lyle Goodwin used to be the name of someone's character in a Star Trek roleplay...lol...

My email addresses all lead to here.

Is that what you really want to say?
Ilander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2006, 11:00 PM   #108
Mack_Attack
Osiris - Egyptian God of the Underworld

Well my folks moved in with me today. Dad is going to be helping with the new house. And Mom with the kids. Should be busy times for the next 4-6 months. Please send blue pills.

Go oilers go. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 04-01-2006, 11:17 PM   #109
Sever
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Blue pills?.. Valium? [img]graemlins/1ponder.gif[/img]

I had a bit of a scare driving home from Perth last night. It was a dark night and we've just had a day of constant drizzle so the roads were pretty wet. I was only about 5 mins from home when i see what appeared to be a small car stopped in the middle of the road directly in front of me. It wasn't until i'd swerved and narrowly missed it that i realised it was a bunch of smeggin' sheep!

I ended up doing a 360 on the highway and running off the road and getting bogged. All i could think when i lost it was "insurance, insurance, insurance." Too bad i don't got none! The only damage was a whole lotta weeds and mud jammed inbetween the tyres and rims on the left side. And a bit of my pride. I thought i could handle anything on the road...
boo hoo hoo hoo hoo hoo
Sever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2006, 12:01 AM   #110
wellard
Dracolisk

You got lucky there Sever (*resists sheep jokes*)

Did you unbog the car yourself or did you have to get someone to help?

[ 04-02-2006, 12:02 AM: Message edited by: wellard ]

fossils - natures way of laughing at creationists for over 3 billion years
wellard is offline   Reply With Quote