Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-02-2005, 12:52 PM   #11
Xen
Symbol of Moradin

I am downloading it right now. I have cable modem. [img]graemlins/showoff.gif[/img]
Xen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2005, 01:25 PM   #12
Blind_Prophet
Symbol of Cyric

Wows thats alot of curves cool vid
Old 02-02-2005, 08:08 PM   #13
VulcanRider
Lord Soth

Quote:
Originally posted by Cerek:
So....how many of you kept turning your heads as he went around the curves?
You kidding? I was rocking side to side in my chair! Even if I had the ability of that guy, which I don't, my bike's a cruiser -- I can't lean it over that far without dragging footpegs or the sidestand. Anybody notice the squirrel that darted halfway out & changed his mind? That made me LOL...

-----
Help feed animals in shelters with just a mouse click at The Animal Rescue Site !!
VulcanRider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2005, 04:44 PM   #14
RoSs_bg2_rox
Zartan

Yeap I noticed it, about 3minutes 40.

That guy really is a pro, I was just waiting for him to fall off (like the other guy did just after the squirrel) [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]
Old 02-03-2005, 04:59 PM   #15
Dron_Cah
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Defend Your Castle Champion Frogger Champion Monkey Diving Champion Summer Games Champion Donkey Kong Champion
Moon Lander Champion Space Invaders Champion
"Want to ride the dragon?" Now if that doesn't sound like a line... [img]graemlins/showoff.gif[/img]
Dron_Cah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2005, 11:12 PM   #16
VulcanRider
Lord Soth

Quote:
Originally posted by Violet:
Hey, I found a video of some motorcycle enthusiast's day ride up the Catalina Highway in Tucson.
I'm not smart enough to link directly to the video lol but here is the page and the link is "The Mt Lemmon Day Ride Video Tour" right after the initial introduction paragraphs. Video is only about 4 minutes long.

http://www.cyclerides.com/rides/dayr...mondayride.htm

Wow -- that's some beautiful country. Now I wanna get out there myself...

-----
Help feed animals in shelters with just a mouse click at The Animal Rescue Site !!
VulcanRider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2005, 11:50 AM   #17
Violet
Manshoon

Quote:
Originally posted by Cerek:

So....how many of you kept turning your heads as he went around the curves?
Oddly enough I sat still lol (I am experienced motorcycle rider).
I did want to lean into the corners though. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Quote:
Originally posted by VulcanRider:
Anybody notice the squirrel that darted halfway out & changed his mind? That made me LOL...
I missed that! I thought it was road kill lol.

Hey, feel free to come visit Arizona! Tucson is one of the most beautiful cities in the country. There is so much in AZ besides Tucson too; The Painted Desert, The Petrified Forest, Casa Grande Ruins, The Grand Canyon, Tombstone, etc. I recommend a visit in April if you do come out here - not only is the weather normally beautiful (without being scorching hot) but the world's largest rosebush (in Tombstone) is in bloom and the scent of the blossoms extends for blocks. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Dron_Cah,
[img]graemlins/laugh3.gif[/img]
[img]\"http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v289/VioletMcKeever/AniV.gif\" alt=\" - \" /><br /><br />A Man With Poetry On His Lips Also Has Wings On His Heart<br />The Harder You Run From Your Dreams, The Harder They Run After You<br />I Am Not A Human Having Spiritual Experiences, I Am A Spirit Having Human Experiences<br />Smart As A Whip; Heart Of Gold; Tough As Nails; Lost In The Woods
Violet is offline   Reply With Quote