Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Miscellaneous Games (RPG or not)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-25-2002, 01:26 PM   #1
Wereboar
Baaz Draconian

Is there any point in reporting bugs to an official site?
If yes, where to report?

For people on this board which might encounter the same problem:

symptom:
The game crashes when moving near a specific monster group (assorted droids)

probable cause:
I had an encounter near this group before. The savant orb got killed accidently, and the other monsters of the group retreated.
I think the group now tries to greet me when i approach, but the 'speaker' is missing.

Workaround:
Engage combat from a greater distance.
Wereboar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2002, 01:41 PM   #2
otter
Elminster

If they're the ones that are stalking you cuz you have any of the Artifacts for AP, their 'speaker' only wanted to tell you they were going to kill you for not giving it up.
otter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2002, 03:36 PM   #3
Oruboris

Though grateful to Sir Tech for bringing this game to market, they don't seem to have the resources for much tech support: they aren't even hosting the all important patches from their site anymore, just providing links to non-profits who do so. The problem you report doen't sound common enough for them to address-- just a guess on my part, couldn't hurt to try.

Would try initiating combat before you are too close to the monsters, then using a long range attack spell, like psionic blast.

Oru
Oruboris is offline   Reply With Quote