Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > NWN Mod: Escape from Undermountain
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 11-03-2000, 05:39 AM   #1
Ziroc

Just to let you know, I am still drawing up stuff for the module! Its Nov 2000 now, and the game will be out sometime late spring 2001 I am guessing, so it's still a bit of a wait

To all those that have E-mailed me about wishing to help, I still have your emails, and will contact you closer to NWN's release!! Should be fun guys!!

We can make more than just Undermountain too.. I was thinking of making Ten Towns and some Icewind Dale areas.. could be awesome!!

Ziroc
Old 11-05-2000, 03:09 PM   #2
Rikard

er,.. Ziroc I know i am not brilliant in either making nor playing RPG's
But if you are in need of some quests or items or characters
I do have Good ideas (i'm just not able to make something out of it)

It would be really great if i could participate in this project
Old 11-06-2000, 02:04 AM   #3
UnForGiven
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Is this "THE" undermountain project that i have heard about? cuz i read somewhere that some company or somthing was gonna make the undermountain thing, it was gonna be a kinda ultima online kinda huge world (so to speak) that antone and everyone that was gonna join. Im pretty sure i read that somewhere
UnForGiven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2000, 06:30 PM   #4
Jon Irenicus
Elminster

Ziroc if you need any help with any ideas just mention it. Right now i am writing a book so i am in a *creative* mood. your idea sounds great.
Jon Irenicus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2000, 08:11 AM   #5
Ulfius

Hi, I'm a graphic designer and I'd like to collaborate to the creation of the Undermountain dungeon. I'd like to know how can I help and where can I get more info about the Undermountain project.
I guess I can help with concept art (hand made drawings and illustrations) as well as textures and any kind of 2d graphics (logo, tiles, maps, interface, etc.). I can also help with rather simple modelling as I know how to play around with 3DS MAX and some other 3D applications.
To see some of my previous works , you may want to check the illustration section of my online portfolio at: http://members.tripod.it/multimedia_...il/index_e.htm

Let me know
Thanks

Francesco
Old 12-04-2000, 05:22 PM   #6
Mortis Metacarpus

God, this board is busy. I'm curious, how far have you got and how many of you are there?
Old 12-04-2000, 06:18 PM   #7
Ziroc

Thanks all for replying, Yeah this board is really kicking! Its been so busy it crashed 2 times but thats been corrected (a bug)..

Anyway, about the Undermountain project: I now have 34 levels complete on paper, and have done some in 3D. Check our NWN forum and you'll read about the new upgrade we're working on, it'll include a new area for this Undermountain Module, with a few scans of the levels and a few renders of the 3D levels I've been working on.

I HOPE NWN's allows you to imoprt 3d files, be it 3ds, dxf or even max (I can get my friend at work to convert em!)
This new Undermountain area will have a new forum area, with a submission page for ideas to be posted, and an upload option of images of drawn maps or whatnot...

I won't use all MY levels for Undermountain, I want others to make some levels as well -- other ideas coming from a different point of view add LOTS!

So who wants to design some maps levels? you don't have to be an artist or anything , just know how to draw a good level map with evil traps, monster locales and all the other dungeon type stuff!

Dan (Ziroc)
Old 12-06-2000, 06:20 PM   #8
Jon Irenicus
Elminster

I do! In fact for the pen and paper game I already made a few levels.
Jon Irenicus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2000, 03:43 PM   #9
Kaël

I could help make monsters or even people trien to conquer the undermounten themselfs who you gotta fight or something
All tyhe shit you don't feelk like doing coz it's to easy or something
Old 03-18-2002, 02:59 AM   #10
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

Neverwinter Nights will be out Early Summer (May or June 2002) so get ready!! [img]smile.gif[/img]

I've got lots of maps drawn up on paper for each level of the 'Undermountain' Project, and they are pretty big. Undermountain has like--well, LOTS of levels--more than 80. and all are under the Mountain that lies next to Waterdeep (In the Forgotten Realms World).

Should be fun, This forum will pick up as soon as Neverwinter Nights comes out, and then I can use the Editor that comes with Neverwinter Nights to make my 'Module/Game' with it..

The Great Escape Studios - 2D/3D Modeling
www.tgeweb.com & Ziroc's Facebook Page
Visit My Flickr Photo Album
Ziroc is offline   Reply With Quote