Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Icewind Dale | Heart of Winter | Icewind Dale II Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 11-18-2000, 03:07 PM   #1
whooleeay

Hey, I am ready to enter lower dorn's deep, with all the fire salamanders and stuff.... Just wanted to know, how much stuff do I need to hang onto....I still have the symbol of myrkul, terikans key and journal, evaynes journal, various notes, etc, etc...... WHat stuff can I just dump off somewhere? I've been hanging on to stuff cuz I don't know when I'll need some of it....but it sure does take up a lot of space in my character's inventory. I'm just afraid if I dump some of it, I may need it later and won't be able to get it back....argh.
Thanks!

Whooleeay
Old 11-18-2000, 03:18 PM   #2
cleric

I dont now it right now but i have a tip :

Just dump you stuff you dont use , you think dat you dont need any more .

Just dump it in a box , chest , cupboard . I dump those stuff in the evening shade inn (our some thing like that ) in Kuladar .
Old 11-18-2000, 03:24 PM   #3
Khanar Tor'vel

Look for a chest or something somewhere to dump stuff I would guess. Just remember where you put the stuff. haha Nothing more annoying than looking for your baggage all over because you forgot where you stuffed it.
Old 11-21-2000, 12:17 AM   #4
Rouver

Yeah...my two places to dump are the two chests/boxes in the upper rooms in Kuldahar Inn (just to separate different things...all chests are 'magical' as in they have no limit to how much you can put in them...even a little drawer in a nightstand)
Old 11-22-2000, 10:56 PM   #5
Reaper

I remember having this same problem.
Its a flaw in teh game. They should tell you like in Resident Evil that you no longer need the items.
Here is my advice hold onto Evanyes Diary.
Drop the rest of that useless crap.
Old 01-23-2001, 06:58 PM   #6
hammer

Yep. That's my major pet peeve with RPG games. If they're gonna stuff the game full of useless, albeit amusing items, and provide you with no hints as to their uselessness, they surely ought to provide you with a very black hole in your inventory in which to stuff them. Heh.
Old 01-24-2001, 04:51 PM   #7
Leafy
Zhentarim Guard

actually, there are several "useless" items found in lower dorn that need to be taken to the Severed Hand... and there are a few items in the severed hand that will aid you in lower dorn... so if you get a lot of wierd books and extra items (make sure to double check your journal too), try going back to the severd hand and talk to the important dead people.
Leafy is offline   Reply With Quote