Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 07-16-2001, 02:24 PM   #1
Benihaha
Dungeon Master

I finished the game last night at 1:07am. I was surprised at how easy the Pyramid was compared to the other dungeons. I think the Dragonspire was alot more difficult. Now I'm spending the day trying to decide what group to take thru next. I'm thinking of (ratling??) are they the ones that have the GoldDigger trait?
I think I'll take my Zen and Valk thru and have a ratling grunt to open chests and pack belongings.
Does anyone have any recommendations. Should I keep much of my Ill-gotten gains from the first trip?
I've gotten alot of Blessed items that are quite a bit better than anything I've found in the chests so far.

BTW.
I was really disappointed that my Zen couldn't use any Assassin equipment. I had a whole set of armor magicked to allow alot of protection and I liked the way he looked in red but now I'm looking for some kind of replacement.
Benihaha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2001, 02:39 PM   #2
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

YAY, Benihaha!!!!!!

Delighted to hear that you are going to play again!! Keep us posted on how game 2 is going!!!

Wyv

------------------
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2001, 04:33 PM   #3
CyberPixie

Congrats on finishing the game!

In regards to what group to take through next: After I finished the game, I decided to do exactly what you did. I took my Valkyrie and Zenmaster (I think I may have thrown in my Assassin as well) through, and halfway through the Crypt, I quit and created a completely new solo character to take through. Things are just WAY too easy taking through the Zenmaster and Valkyrie; nothing stood a chance against them. The solo character has been quite a lot of fun and challenging. That's just my two cents! Let us know what you do with your next party!
Old 07-17-2001, 02:13 AM   #4
Natas
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Hey guys,
When you talk about starting over but with characters that you already have, ie Zenmaster, what do you mean? How do you reset the adventures but keep the characters. Or am I just misunderstanding what you're all talking about?
Thanx,
Natas
Natas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2001, 07:14 AM   #5
adam warlock
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Congrats Benihaha!
adam warlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2001, 12:26 PM   #6
CyberPixie

Welcome Natas!

You can go to the Options screen and click on Reset Adventures at any time. This will take you back to the beginning, except your characters and some of their equipment (all quest items and such disappear) are retained. This is a strategy that some use to make their characters more powerful throughout the game (i.e. start the game, play a little ways, level up the character, start over, etc.). Others will do what Benihaha and I were talking about: Taking one or two characters you just finished the game with and playing through again with just them.

I hope that helps!
Old 07-17-2001, 12:44 PM   #7
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Welcome to the board, Natas!!!

Have you figured out how to reset adventures?? Very useful for replaying or, as mentioned, creating more powerful characters at the beginning of the game.

Keep us posted!!

Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote