Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 08-27-2001, 09:31 PM   #21
Yorick
Very Mad Bird

Quote:
Originally posted by Ryanamur:
Yes Yorick, I did read you "concience" post. However, the original blast is still there to leave a more "sour" taste.
C'mon mate, we're horsing around. You try and make sense of what he's asking. I haven't a clue, so it's a funnier way to mention so than saying.

"Excuse me Mr. Pollmaster, could you please rephrase your post? It's meaning was lost to me, so to respond to your question I need clarificaton."

------------------
I am the walrus!.... er, no hang on....

A fair dinkum laughing Hyena!
Yorick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2001, 09:33 PM   #22
AzureWolf
20th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by Yorick:
C'mon mate, we're horsing around. You try and make sense of what he's asking. I haven't a clue, so it's a funnier way to mention so than saying.

"Excuse me Mr. Pollmaster, could you please rephrase your post? It's meaning was lost to me, so to respond to your question I need clarificaton."

ROFL

------------------

"I was born of darkness. My fathers eyes closed before mine opened. I am not of this world or the other, and I have the right to be what I am..."
AzureWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2001, 09:33 PM   #23
Ryanamur
Fzoul Chembryl

Quote:

OK, I could be wrong but I think he's looking to poll for the best BG2 walktrough site... which for us is probably going to be IW

[This message has been edited by Ryanamur (edited 08-27-2001).]
Ryanamur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2001, 05:32 AM   #24
Donut
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by Poll Master:
Ok first,I am quite popular on some other forums...which i check daily...um..i am poll master on all of the forums that i know about...blah blah woof woof...ok man dark anjel kicks serious A$$ so heres my poll....it has nothing to do with dark anjel if you were wondering ok i have downloaded a couple full walkthroughs one from this site...ok what do you think is the best....For BG2

Welcome to Ironworks Poll master.

Pay no attention to some of the sarcastic remarks from some people here. You are very welcome.

I'm always pleased to meet popular people here. Can I be your friend? I don't have many friends.

------------------

Save Chip - Don't let Sarah win!
Official Titterer of the Laughing Hyenas
Donut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2001, 08:43 AM   #25
Lifetime
Red Dragon

Come now..
surely someone as popular as he is has no time for full sentances

Wecjme toj Irnworks!?11

------------------
Resident Lurker Guy
Lifetime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2001, 11:32 AM   #26
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

C'mon, guys, don't be nasty...give him a break. Maybe he didn't introduce himself in the most tactful method possible, but, heh...I've seen some intros here that were far worse. (no names!)

Poll Master, you are welcome here. As Cloudy said, this would probably be better in the polls section, but we certainly have a lot of polls crop up here at GD.

Just for clarification, were you speaking of two specific walkthroughs or just any two "best" walkthroughs on the 'Net? Most of us are going to be partial to the IW walkthrough, but I use another one which I don't have bookmarked on this computer...I'll have to look that one up later on. It's very comprehensive, whereas the IW one only lists main-line quests.

Anyway, welcome, and don't let those buzzards give you a hard time. They're just ribbing you, you know.

------------------
Sazerac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2001, 12:04 PM   #27
Gabriel
Emerald Dragon

Did you guy ever stop to think he might have dyslexic (I so wish I didn't) or something? no wonder there no newbies here. Besides it very easy to understand it not like it the crappy text message stuff, shame on you for flamming the poor guy I'm dissapointed in all of you that did it.

[This message has been edited by Gabriel (edited 09-01-2001).]
Gabriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2001, 12:19 PM   #28
Yorick
Very Mad Bird

Quote:
Originally posted by Gabriel:
Did you guy ever stop to think he might have dylistix (I so wish I didn't) or something? no wonder there no newbies here. Besides it very easy to understand it not like it the crappy text message stuff, shame on you for flamming the poor guy I'm dissapointed in all of you that did it.

Gabe, with all respect, what are you doing? Criticising the tone, mood and intent of some posts. How is that different to what we did? He is not dyslexic bro. It is not just an issue of spelling. Thus it is not an extended criticism of you. You are a legend, as I have said repeatedly. I have much respect for you that you haven't let dyslexia prevent you from the many meaningful and valued contributions you have made to this "virtual villiage".

My humor was at the expense of another. Forgive me. Certain elements of my Australian upbringing are hard to supress when such red rags are waved before me. I laughed at my own post. (Yes I crack myself up...) At least I entertained myself. I am sorry if I offended you in the process Gabriel.

------------------
I am the walrus!.... er, no hang on....

A fair dinkum laughing Hyena!
Yorick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2001, 12:43 PM   #29
Conan

LOL!! Yorick, I am wondering when your going to hatch out of that egg!! Whats under there!

------------------

[This message has been edited by Conan (edited 08-28-2001).]
Old 08-28-2001, 01:09 PM   #30
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:

My humor was at the expense of another. Forgive me. Certain elements of my Australian upbringing are hard to supress when such red rags are waved before me. I laughed at my own post. (Yes I crack myself up...) At least I entertained myself. I am sorry if I offended you in the process Gabriel.

LOL, Yorick...being here at IW has definitely given me a crash course in Aussie humor! I must admit that it took me a bit to get used to it, but I fully appreciate it now!

Cheers,

------------------
Sazerac is offline   Reply With Quote