Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Miscellaneous Games (RPG or not)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-26-2005, 05:00 PM   #1
Luvian
Ironworks Moderator

Yesterday my clan raided Blackrock Spire.

It was really fun, since we were just our clan there was no loot dispute. We found a part or the valor set, beastalker set, one from the druid set, I think a second valor part, I got two awesome daggers and one of our warrior got a 2 handed sword with like 55-60 dps, if I remember right.

We got wiped once, but it was when we were fighting orcs on the orcs level, and the trolls on the level bellow decided to aggro, and ran all the way up to where we were, making a huge crazy train from everything they passed on the way.

[ 03-27-2005, 05:20 AM: Message edited by: Luvian ]
Old 03-26-2005, 05:16 PM   #2
Sir Degrader
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

Well, at least your guild didn't abandon you as a prank then when they tried to get you out killed your guy and got banned by the GM because they used hacks. Other then that, congradulations!
Sir Degrader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2005, 05:23 AM   #3
Luvian
Ironworks Moderator

Um... your guild suck... [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Luvian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2005, 06:41 PM   #4
SpiritWarrior
Jack Burton

I've been raiding since about level 40 myself. Yes, it is kind of a supporting role since most are very high at that level but still, was fun.

Tarren Mill I despise...I don't know why the alliance always seem to follow the horde back there when they *know* about the 100+ multiplying guards. The other day SW was raided on my server and it happend for the alliance too, 100+ stormwind guards spawned in and made mince-meat out of the horde. Good times. Still dying for BG's.
Old 03-30-2005, 04:21 PM   #5
Luvian
Ironworks Moderator

I didn't mean pvp raiding, I meant high end instances like Black Rock and Stratholme... [img]tongue.gif[/img]

I'm not into pvp... yet.
Old 03-30-2005, 05:28 PM   #6
SpiritWarrior
Jack Burton

Aha okay, you meant raid instances - sorry not with it lately.

I'm not into PVP in the dueling sense either (I usually deny when im asked to duel) but I love defending areas from a sudden horde raids etc. I guess I like team PVP only. Pity there ain't a point to it as of yet.
Old 03-30-2005, 06:20 PM   #7
Luvian
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by SpiritWarrior:
Aha okay, you meant raid instances - sorry not with it lately.

I'm not into PVP in the dueling sense either (I usually deny when im asked to duel) but I love defending areas from a sudden horde raids etc. I guess I like team PVP only. Pity there ain't a point to it as of yet.
Well, I hear battleground is out. Maybe you should check it out.

[ 03-31-2005, 03:43 AM: Message edited by: Luvian ]
Luvian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2005, 09:13 AM   #8
SecretMaster
Apophis

Battlegrounds are out next patch (supposedly). Blizzard is still fixing them up.

http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/info/underdev/
SecretMaster is offline   Reply With Quote