Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-13-2001, 01:06 AM   #11
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Liliara
Quote:
Sorry CLOUDY! Didn't mean to anger you!!!!!!

Of COURSE I know that no one here is to blame! Please excuse me for wanting to have MY OWN OPINION!!!! I am not here during the usual hours! This means I have to catch up on things behind everyone else!

By the way, should I stop my feelings on a comment someone makes simply because you don't approve? I also placed an apology at the beginning of my statement. When you saw this, if you didn't want to become upset, you shouldn't have read further.

I AM allowed last time I checked to express my displeasure at statements as long as I don't flame!

[/B]
Indeed.. as am I. And that is how I felt when seeing this dragged up again.. and Dio DID apologize somewhere in that thread, just thought you may have missed it, I did the first time through. Your opinion is still here to be seen.

FWIW, Liliara.. I wasn't the tiniest bit miffed WITH YOU.. just this whole bad atmosphere we have around the forum. Wanted to clarify that, as I think it may not have come through in the original.

Guess, I'm tired and overwrought too.

Cloudy
edit: anyone else notice the quote function aciting up?

------------------

Raindancer of the Laughing Hyenas Clan
Storm-Queen
Raven's Cloud
StormCloud of the Black Knight: Heart Mind Soul Forever
"To sleep, perchance to dream..."

[This message has been edited by Cloudbringer (edited 09-13-2001).]
Old 09-13-2001, 01:09 AM   #12
Liliara
Red Wizard of Thay

I apologize.

Any of that Jake's posts or anyone sticking up for him, to me, was unacceptable. I know that thread was closed, which is why I said I would understand if this one was closed.

Just had to get it off my chest!

------------------

Captain of Bouncers, Boogre Bar

LH Member

General Woundwort's body was never found. It could be that he still lives his fierce life somewhere else. But from that day forward, mothers would tell their kittens that if they were not good, the General would get them. Such was Woundwort's monument, and perhaps it would not have displeased him.
Old 09-13-2001, 01:11 AM   #13
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Liliara:
I apologize.

Any of that Jake's posts or anyone sticking up for him, to me, was unacceptable. I know that thread was closed, which is why I said I would understand if this one was closed.

Just had to get it off my chest!
LOL Understood. He was annoying.

CB

------------------

Raindancer of the Laughing Hyenas Clan
Storm-Queen
Raven's Cloud
StormCloud of the Black Knight: Heart Mind Soul Forever
"To sleep, perchance to dream..."