Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-19-2001, 11:52 AM   #1
mikeyg123
The Magister

i got the quest for Abinan relic (or what ever his name is) from the wizard guild and i ran into him in the castle and he said meet me south east of the castle? where do i meet him?

next; i started the stout mine quest in search for the special gem thing and i got lost on the west side of the mine and could not find the repair items for the east track?

last, do i need the dragon armor to shut down the bronze dragon head and do i need it to find grumaxe dude?

thanks
mikeyg123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2001, 12:13 PM   #2
KBT904
Elite Waterdeep Guard

1. Southeast of the castle. (leave the castle grounds via the crumbling wall and go to the map alcove to the southeast.)

2. All you need is the lever. Hidden in a chest on west maze. You'll also need to locate and remember the track switch lever. You'll need it at least twice.

3. a)Yes. b) No.
KBT904 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2001, 12:19 PM   #3
mikeyg123
The Magister

thanks
mikeyg123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2001, 02:04 PM   #4
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

The lever to fix the east trolley is just on the ground near a broken trolley down the west hand side. It isn't in a chest. It looks like a rod and is often overlooked, so look carefully or use spirit eye.

Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote