Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-17-2003, 07:32 PM   #91
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

Hmm. Well, I would have said, "I was standing in line for lunch, when suddenly this intoxicating voice thrilled through me. It seemed to say, 'Attalus, I love you,' but I am not quite sure. I whirled and there she was, the object of countless daydreams, her glorious eyes focussed on me. Remembering my manners in the nick of time, I stammered, 'Viconia, would you like to wait in line with me? Chad, here, isn't all that hungry, are ya, Chad? By the way, would you like to eat lunch with me?'" [img]graemlins/blueblink.gif[/img]
Old 01-17-2003, 07:35 PM   #92
SomeGuy
Unicorn

Quote:
Originally posted by Attalus:
Hmm. Well, I would have said, "I was standing in line for lunch, when suddenly this intoxicating voice thrilled through me. It seemed to say, 'Attalus, I love you,' but I am not quite sure. I whirled and there she was, the object of countless daydreams, her glorious eyes focussed on me. Remembering my manners in the nick of time, I stammered, 'Viconia, would you like to wait in line with me? Chad, here, isn't all that hungry, are ya, Chad? By the way, would you like to eat lunch with me?'" [img]graemlins/blueblink.gif[/img]
LOL. Made me laugh for some reason....

BTW: Where are my manners!? HELLO BLIND_PROPET!! Good to see ya.Um have you relised that it's January yet? Christmas is over.
\"I firmly believe that any man\'s finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is the moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious.\"<br />-Vince Lombardi
Old 01-17-2003, 07:37 PM   #93
WillowIX
Apophis

Quote:
Read and learn Someguy, read and learn. Of course Attalus has been in the game far, faaaaar longer than you have so you´ve got a valid excuse. Teehee.

OK, time to turn over the computer to Jackie. See you tomorrow, or perhaps later. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 01-17-2003, 07:41 PM   #94
SomeGuy
Unicorn

Bye Willow! Seeya later!
\"I firmly believe that any man\'s finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is the moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious.\"<br />-Vince Lombardi
Old 01-17-2003, 07:42 PM   #95
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

And, I have talked to far, faaar more women than he, dear Willow. Have a good evening.
EDIT: to test new sig.

[ 01-17-2003, 08:04 PM: Message edited by: Attalus ]
Old 01-17-2003, 08:06 PM   #96
SomeGuy
Unicorn

Bye everyone.I hvae to get off now.See ya'll later! [img]graemlins/happywave.gif[/img]
Old 01-17-2003, 08:12 PM   #97
Blind_Prophet
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by SomeGuy:
quote:
LOL. Made me laugh for some reason....

BTW: Where are my manners!? HELLO BLIND_PROPET!! Good to see ya.Um have you relised that it's January yet? Christmas is over.
[/QUOTE]Lol yeah i noticed trying to change it today but i can't find Dk, i need the Url to my Eye ball sig heh heh.
Old 01-17-2003, 08:15 PM   #98
antryg
Fzoul Chembryl

Howdy y'all!
I've been enjoying my day off and been listening to the newest Susan Tedeschi CD and playing a little BGII. Sad to say it's back to work tomorrow. I guess I'll finish up the day playing a little Tropico to warm up.
Old 01-17-2003, 08:21 PM   #99
Blind_Prophet
Symbol of Cyric

Hi antryg sounds like you had a good day off. I on the other hand had school oh the fun of school.
Old 01-17-2003, 08:33 PM   #100
antryg
Fzoul Chembryl

Quote:
Originally posted by Blind_Prophet:
Hi antryg sounds like you had a good day off. I on the other hand had school oh the fun of school.
It just depends on what kind of school to which you are going. In high school I fell into the great mass of the unwashed. (I went to a very primitive school.) I didn't have anybody trying to kill/beat/heckle me. The Asst. Principle didn't automatically assume that I was the one who did it. I had a girlfriend my last two years. That said; high school was hell. I wouldn't go back to visit for any reason! I still have flashbacks!

On the bright side my college years were fun filled and challenging. Good times. Good times.