Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 04-05-2004, 09:07 PM   #11
TheCrimsomBlade
Lord Ao

you can find the free download here:
A 7.9MB Patch for the game can also be found at this site.

http://dlx.gamespot.com/pc/sacred/
Old 04-05-2004, 11:22 PM   #12
Son of Osiris

Isn't "Sacred" a Diablo clone? I can't play Diablo or Diablo Clones because I can hardly see what I'm doing worth of crap.

Old 04-05-2004, 11:50 PM   #13
Kakero
40th Level Warrior

Probably you can't play Diablo Clone because you need to sell sojs first in order to make Diablo Clone appear. and this only applicable in realm games. [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]

I might get Sacred. Though it would be quite some time before the game reach here. if it does reach here in the first place.
Old 04-06-2004, 12:18 AM   #14
TheCrimsomBlade
Lord Ao

NO it's Not a Diablo Clone in fact How many horses did you Ride in Diablo while you get to go battle Orc's? I have been riding all over the country doing quests on Horse Back. Its really cool your PC is about twice the size of the Diablo PC. You talk to alot of people and I do mean Alot and I'm only playing the DEMO! This game gets better and better every second!

Hay Whackmiester!! I hated Diablo I & II and I still have both copies and the expansion Of Diablo II Lord of distruction. I kept buying the games hoping they would get better But, I always thought Diablo was one of the crappiest Games ever made and I'm telling you Sacred is no Clone of Diablo.
Old 04-06-2004, 01:29 AM   #15
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

Quote:
Originally posted by TheCrimsomBlade:
Thanks Ziroc for talking about opening a new forum for the game Sacred and Thank you Ladyzekke for the link to the 235MB Free Demo. I tried the new game Sacred. This is one really cool game. So far I'm up to level 3 in just about 45 minutes and have completed 2 of the more than 300 quests in the game.
Of corse There are only a few quests in the demo but it has me hooked.

The game has taken and combined the best parts of Diablo II, Arcanum as well as an upscale version of Divine Divinity With some really good 3D graphics and put them all together for some good plain fun and quaility game play.

I was really impressed with this game Demo and I'll be looking forward to the on line game play as well. I also like that you can have as many a 4 other characters join your adventure in the single player game. I can hardly wait for this one to get to my area stores. I give it 4& 1/2 stars out of 5 possable in the RPG PC game world and that was just the demo.
Told ya it was a totally awesome game!! I'm working on adding the Sacred Forum (on passover at that! LOL) Some people thought it was a holy forum I was wanting to add!! yeah, RIGHT!!! Anyway, I'm working on the new Forum logo now, and the new forum will be opening Tomorrow!!

The Great Escape Studios - 2D/3D Modeling
www.tgeweb.com & Ziroc's Facebook Page
Visit My Flickr Photo Album
Old 04-06-2004, 04:36 AM   #16
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

Forget Tomorrow, I went ahead and busted some ass, and added it now Lets fill it with some great posts (for those that have it) I'll be playing it soon as well.

The Great Escape Studios - 2D/3D Modeling
www.tgeweb.com & Ziroc's Facebook Page
Visit My Flickr Photo Album
Old 04-06-2004, 06:33 AM   #17
WillowIX
Apophis

Quote:
Originally posted by Ziroc:
Forget Tomorrow, I went ahead and busted some ass, and added it now Lets fill it with some great posts (for those that have it) I'll be playing it soon as well.
*giggles* Awesome Z. I'll *cough* spam *cough* some so you won't have to close it again.

Crimson, I still would say it's a Diablo clone, as Divine Divinity also was. Of course it's superior to both those games. There are so much more to do in Sacred. I didn't enjoy Diablo or Divine but I'm thoroughly enoying Sacred.