Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 07-07-2001, 01:23 AM   #21
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Ziroc:
Bald spot indeed!

Yes, that was the Artwork I have been working on since Jan. Remember those baseball cards (Cartoon ones) I made? THAT is going to be the special gift I was talking about! , I'm almost done, I had to print them all out 50 or so of each card, cut them out, and spray the glossy finish on the paper then print out the packages, cover them with wax (to make waxpaper) and put the cards into the package and seal them. I'll be sending them soon! I also plan on selling some of them, and starting up my Comic book characters for Internet debut!! I have some WILD characters.. many are mature as well. Not all kid stuff

*peers closely at Z's head* Hmmmm...well... LOL

WOW, so you saved them! OH YAY! Lordy, that would have been so heartbreaking. You've done so much work on that project!

Dan, I just gotta say, I really am impressed with your enthusiasm and dedication. You work harder than anyone I know, with the possible exception of that crazy genie guy...but he's an aussie.. so we make allowances

And here's as good a place as any to tell you that Shazira has made me a mod over at Mithril Hall ,which I'm naturally very excited about! I am IceAngel there- it's a very nice place! Even so, I wanted you to know I still think of IW as home. Don't want you to think I'm bailing out on you! Still got my Welcoming duties and all! And I take both sets of duties seriously. *checks to see if Webmaster is saying "rats!, we almost got rid of her"*

I can't wait to see the upgrade and new mods,including the instant messaging!

Cloudy, the one and only

------------------

Raindancer of the Laughing Hyenas Clan
Storm-Queen
StormCloud of the Black Knight: Heart Mind Soul Forever
"To sleep, perchance to dream..."
Old 07-07-2001, 01:35 AM   #22
kiwidoc
Zhentarim Guard

kiwidoc stalks onto the thread only to see Ziroc kneeling before The Queen of Clouds as she examines his head for the infamous bald spot. (So THATS what the sig shows. I alwys wondered!) Taking careful aim she boots the webmeister in the butt!

Thats what you get for ignoring one of my extra special shoulder rubs
Old 07-07-2001, 07:09 AM   #23
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Ziroc:
Lucky mofo! I have a P3 500Mhz (Slow sometimes)
Gods.. I don't know when I'll get a new one, maybe by the time I save up, the 2Ghz P4 will be out! lol!

WHOA! I have same thing. Hey, NOW I know I'm in good company!
I was thinking of upgrading my pc this year but now I'm wondering if I should buy new? Except for that nasty new ME os that I KNOW I don't want, at least not now. Sure wish I knew enough to put things together myself! Would make life easier!

Cloudy

------------------

Raindancer of the Laughing Hyenas Clan
Storm-Queen
StormCloud of the Black Knight: Heart Mind Soul Forever
"To sleep, perchance to dream..."