Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-22-2002, 12:46 PM   #1
RPGreg
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I have defeated S'Keser'Da, completed the Pit battle and gone through the Gauntlet. I have all 3 wooden sticks. I didn't do anything w/ the idol yet, but I'll "donate" some brew next.

Here's my problem, when I go back to the room where I initially met Malgrim, he's now standing at the base of the steps down the narrow hallway that leads to the Jungle Lilies. I can't move him, I can't get past him. He just keeps telling me to put the Evil Eye in the wall (which I know is beyond where he's standing).

Anybody else have this problem??? Did I miss something that needs to be done or is this just a slight bug in the game?

Greg
Old 02-22-2002, 12:57 PM   #2
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Hi RPGreg!

Haven't heard of anyone having this problem before but there is always something new. Have you tried telling him "Goodbye" ?? Sometimes if you do that they will start moving again. Or you may just go ahead and try the brew and the idol bit and hope he is gone by the time you get back.
If he is still there - you can probably just whack him (I can't believe I said that) and get on with things.

Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2002, 01:01 PM   #3
the_young_one
Manshoon

Boogres are well known to be stupid. If you start talking to them but didn't say goodbye properly, they tend to follow you around and may end up blocking your way. You can try shouting goodbye again and see if he'll take the hint, or try retreating to some junction in the corridors so that you can get around him. If these measures don't work, then you'll have to consider brute force and bash it into him (or try to use some magic e.g. cast vanish)

ps: fwiw, there are more than 3 wooden sticks in this area
the_young_one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2002, 02:45 PM   #4
RPGreg
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Thank you, Young_One. I used Vanish on him and it warped him back to the main room and out of my way! Appreciate all the suggestions.

Greg
Old 02-22-2002, 10:47 PM   #5
Static
Elite Waterdeep Guard

[img]graemlins/question.gif[/img] "DONATE the brew" [img]graemlins/question.gif[/img]

I missed this one! Do you give the brew to the Idol behind the fires or the other one?

[ 02-22-2002: Message edited by: Static ]

Static is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2002, 03:46 PM   #6
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

The idol with the FIRE - will give fighterly types GIANTSTRIKE and the rest should get an increase in Fortitude. Buy brew at the bar for 5g each! Stand close! Feel the burn!

Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2002, 04:19 PM   #7
Static
Elite Waterdeep Guard

In the Boogre prison, If I'm not mistaken there are 4 wooden sticks to find!
Static is offline   Reply With Quote