Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-03-2003, 03:05 PM   #1
Annatar
Mephistopheles

I'm mad!!

I just smacked Imp. Torgal & co to pieces and then I get this...

Nalia says: ''It's sad that you aren't that a fighter type''

Okay I'm a Sorcerer but I have Ease-of-Use-Mod installed with the ''Multi-Stronghold'' component, so I should get it!

I also have this installed (just in case in you guys wanna know):

- SoA patch
- Baldurash Fixpack
- Ease of Use (All SoA, none ToB)
- WeiDu Tactics
- WeiDu Item Upgrade
- Solaufein
- Valen
- Kelsey

I already did the thief stronghold so I have control over that one... and Nalia was suppose to be my second stronghold...

Does anybody know how I can fix/force nalia to let me take control over the D'Arnise Hold? Plz because I really do not wanna miss out the rest of the Strongholds... is this a known bug or what?

Thx in advance... [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 03-03-2003, 03:24 PM   #2
Sir Exxon
Zartan

When you installed EoU, did you choose the option where you could yourself choose which components to be installed? You may accidently have missed it...
If not, then I suggest you mail Weimer, or wait until he shows up here again.
Sir Exxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2003, 03:30 PM   #3
Annatar
Mephistopheles

When this bug occured I Un-installed the whole EoU mod and reinstalled all the components.... manualy, So I did not miss it.

Could it help if I remove the whole EoU map and all his components in the BG II SoA map and unzip it again and go for a clean Install of EoU?
Old 03-03-2003, 03:33 PM   #4
Sir Exxon
Zartan

Quote:
Originally posted by Annatar:
When this bug occured I Un-installed the whole EoU mod and reinstalled all the components.... manualy, So I did not miss it.

Could it help if I remove the whole EoU map and all his components in the BG II SoA map and unzip it again and go for a clean Install of EoU?
Worth a try, don't you think?
Sir Exxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2003, 04:01 PM   #5
Annatar
Mephistopheles

It did not help, damn it I do not know what to do now... can it be trigger with CLUA or Global Variables?

Or is it maybe that an other Mod/Patch disrupts this specific component of EoU..?

I'm out of Idea's..

[add] I see Weimer is on the Forum right know... if you see this can you plz help me? it is about the ''Ease-of-Use-mod 1.7 (latest version))
If you could, because I hate to Re-Install all the mods over again to maybe fix this bug.

[ 03-03-2003, 04:04 PM: Message edited by: Annatar ]
Old 03-03-2003, 04:06 PM   #6
Gangrell
Iron Throne Cult

I really never had any problems with that, but then again I always play a fighter type class. I have gotten the theif stronghold, planar sphere, Nalia's stronghold, and have become the Umar Ranger all playing the Kensai. So, I can't really help you there, sorry bud.
Gangrell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2003, 04:11 PM   #7
Annatar
Mephistopheles

In the past I never had any problems with any of the WeiDU mods, but know I have this bug , the mods are great thats for sure...

If only Weimer could tell me if he had any reports about this bug before... & that he had a fix or a way to deal with it... that would be great... [img]smile.gif[/img]

Because I wanna continue with my game but this is really annoying me because if I do not get this Stronghold it is possible that I will not get any other Strongholds (I currently have the Thief Stronghold, that is my first.. so far I did not do any of the other Stronghold Quets (Ranger/Mage/Cleric))

Any idea is welcome because I do not know what to do next.
Old 03-04-2003, 03:11 AM   #8
Vedran
Lord Soth

Ask here.
Vedran is offline   Reply With Quote