Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Miscellaneous Games (RPG or not)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-03-2004, 04:36 PM   #1
ashara
Elite Waterdeep Guard

After receiving alot of good recomendations for other role playing games, I got an old computor and wiz 7 for xmas. While it didn't come with the paper manual ( I did print it off the CD), I think I've figured out most of the basic funtions (allthough I've been spoiled by wiz 8). There is one thing that's driving me crazy,however. I've got a bunch of unidentified stuff and can't figure out how to identify it! The assay function works on some stuff, but I can't seem to figure out how the identify spell works. I can cast it, but I can't for the life of me figure out how to tell the game what I want to identify either in someone's inventory or if I try dropping it to identify.
Does anyone remember how this is done? (and yes, I'm playing wiz7 not wiz gold and while the CD's instructions imply that you would get the normal quetion mark when asking what you want to identify, I get no question mark. The spell just seems to be sent out into the air....).
Old 01-03-2004, 04:56 PM   #2
Scatter
Symbol of Cyric

Something broken in the program, then. If you don't get a question mark, then it's kaputt. You're supposed to be able to work it just like in Gold--cursor becomes a ? and you touch the item. It has to be in view in the inventory screen. (you can't turn the page or change characters)
Scatter is offline   Reply With Quote