Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-30-2003, 05:22 AM   #11
Grojlach
Zartan

Oh, and talking about Dave Grohl... Didn't he play Satan himself in that Tenacious D-video of Tribute? [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 01-30-2003, 05:36 AM   #12
Sir_Tainly

I've seen Dave G live..and it was something else..in the whole set he left the stage once..just before the encore that guy has so much stamina its unreal..given the speed of most of the Foo Fighters songs its amazing he didn't need to take a nap in the middle [img]redface.gif[/img]

Old 01-30-2003, 07:23 AM   #13
WOLFGIR
Bastet - Egyptian Cat Goddess

I like his music. Some are a bit plain from the Foo Fighters, but well, I think that the cd´s are still worth a place on the playlist on the DVD here..

QOTSA is great as well.. so well I agree that he is a gifted man indeed.

Don´t eat the yellow snow
Old 01-30-2003, 07:50 AM   #14
Melusine
Dracolisk

Quote:
Originally posted by Arledrian:
For the last time, people... it's Grojlach [img]tongue.gif[/img]
ROTFLMAO!! Very good Arledrian!! *wipes tears from eyes*

I'm not a huge fan of Grohl, though I like what he does. Especially QOTSA is a favourite band of mine and his part in it is well done.
In any case, no matter whether it's my personal taste or not, I absolutely agree with the others here that that was a bit of a weird statement, Azrael. Who are you to say he should have stopped after Kurt died? Why should he? It sounds a bit too condescending for my liking. You could just have said you liked Nirvana but not the Foo Fighters.
Old 01-30-2003, 07:51 AM   #15
Melusine
Dracolisk

Quote:
Originally posted by Grojlach:
Oh, and talking about Dave Grohl... Didn't he play Satan himself in that Tenacious D-video of Tribute? [img]smile.gif[/img]
Yes he did....
So when are you adding "Grohl" to your signature, Grobbel? [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 01-30-2003, 08:21 AM   #16
Grojlach
Zartan

Quote:
Originally posted by Melusine:
quote:
Originally posted by Grojlach:
Yes he did....
So when are you adding "Grohl" to your signature, Grobbel? [img]tongue.gif[/img]
[/QUOTE]*mutters something under his breath*
I just hope the moderators will tolerate my signature, as with all these degenerations as of late, it's become larger than the tolerated maximum of 3 lines. [img]graemlins/uhoh1.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]