Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-04-2001, 04:07 PM   #1
Jazzid
Manshoon

Hi all!
I've just started Wizardry 7, and was wondering if there is an appropriate board for that game here. I've tried asking the same question in the Wiz8 board, but they seem to be so engulfed in the new adventures that Wiz7 questions would probably be neglected. This board isn't as crowded, so I believe that I'm more likely to get an answer here (and by now I also know a few of you guys

Btw... is there anyone else out there that has played, or is playing Wizardy 7... or maybe I'm just too old

//Jazzid
Old 12-04-2001, 07:30 PM   #2
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Hi Jazzid!

I'd write to Saz and ask him if there is someway to get the folks running amok in Wiz 8 who have played Wiz 7 to help you with your questions. Being as old as the game is, I doubt that there would be enough reason to have a separate board for Wiz 7 but you can ask Saz about that too.

Seems most logical to put them in the Wiz 8 board - but if you're getting ignored over there, you're welcome to post here!

Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2001, 04:30 AM   #3
Larlador
Elite Waterdeep Guard

What's the question you have man? i have played Wizardy 7 again recently due to the fact i lost all my old end saves (cuz it's such an old game, hehe), so tell me what you want to know, and i'll be able to provide you with an answer.
Larlador is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2001, 05:40 AM   #4
Jazzid
Manshoon

Thanks all!
Wyv, as the Wiz8 forum is so busy I'll probably be posting here. As for now I haven't got stuck yet... but there will probably be questions to come, heh.

Larlador, good to know that you'll be there to help [img]smile.gif[/img]

Cheers // jazzid
Old 12-05-2001, 11:50 AM   #5
12th_Badger
Welcomed New User

I am playing it again for fun and cuz i lost my end games also...if you have questions go to Kyler's Wizardry Den and post on his forums. I check there often, although it is not fast it is for wiz 7 and 8....
12th_Badger is offline   Reply With Quote