Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-31-2001, 08:07 PM   #41
bilqis
Symbol of Cyric

Yorick & Leonis,
I only just got back into town today after being gone for 10 days. I'm sorry I missed this... but please know that I wish you all the best. Hopefully your happy memories of your grandfather will eventually overtake the grief you feel at his loss.

*Hugs*
My condolences.

------------------

Having abandoned my
search for truth, I am
now looking for a good
fantasy.

For R³ in thanks:
Sometimes I think I
understand everything,
then I regain consciousness.
Old 10-31-2001, 10:24 PM   #42
Tananda
Elminster

Yorick and Leonis,
this is very sad news . I'll pray for you and your family and I sympathize with you with all my heart. I only hope that your gandfather's death was painless.

Ziroc,
I feel for you and your family, too. To lose the dear ones is so hard, so very hard . Be strong. Again, I promise to pray for you.

Life can be so cruel. Right now my own grangfather is very ill and has major pains. Doctors can do nothing because of his age. And there is no hope that he'll recover. To see somebody you love in pain, weak and helpless - this is hard. I love him so much...

Major hugs

Old 10-31-2001, 10:29 PM   #43
Fljotsdale
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

Quote:
Originally posted by Tananda:

Life can be so cruel. Right now my own grangfather is very ill and has major pains. Doctors can do nothing because of his age. And there is no hope that he'll recover. To see somebody you love in pain, weak and helpless - this is hard. I love him so much...

Major hugs

((((((big hugs))))))
I know how you are feeling.

------------------

Here be Dragons!
Proud to be Dubbed Queen of the Illuminati by Diogenes.

"If I say something to you and it can be taken two ways, and one of those ways upsets you...I meant the other one."
Old 10-31-2001, 11:01 PM   #44
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Yorick:
Leonis' and my grandfather passed away today.

Damn. We were close.

[This message has been edited by Yorick (edited 10-30-2001).]
Dude, I'm sorry to hear that. My thoughts and prayers are with you, Leonis and your family. Give me a buzz when you land in Sydney and we'll talk. Take care, mate.

------------------

[This message has been edited by Memnoch (edited 10-31-2001).]
Old 10-31-2001, 11:06 PM   #45
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Tananda:
Yorick and Leonis,
this is very sad news . I'll pray for you and your family and I sympathize with you with all my heart. I only hope that your gandfather's death was painless.

Ziroc,
I feel for you and your family, too. To lose the dear ones is so hard, so very hard . Be strong. Again, I promise to pray for you.

Major hugs

Tananda, I know how you feel. My grandmothers are the same - it's only a matter of time unfortunately. All we can do is cherish each minute and know that they will be going to a better place.

------------------
Old 11-02-2001, 11:49 AM   #46
Ramon de Ramon y Ramon
Red Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by Yorick:
Leonis' and my grandfather passed away today.

Damn. We were close.

[This message has been edited by Yorick (edited 10-30-2001).]
Dear Hugh and Leonis, my heartfelt sympathies and condolences go out to the two of you as well !

------------------
So long !

R³ aka "The Ramonster"(thanks Sir Tainly) - proud to be the official spokesman for the most noble Lady Bilqis, Desert Rose of Ironworks - equally proud to be Moiraine's "permanent advocate" !

Btw, the cow is queuing in the slaughterhouse right now !
Old 11-02-2001, 11:54 AM   #47
Epona
Zartan

Yorick, Leonis, I missed this earlier. Be strong during this painful time - grieve, and learn to remember the good times. Celebrate his life. I feel for you both.

------------------

Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so.

Epona of The Laughing Hyenas
Proud winner of the 'Most Useless Post 250 Has Ever Seen' Award 2001. "I'd just like to thank my friends and family, without whom none of this would have been possible..."
Old 11-02-2001, 12:25 PM   #48
Ronn_Bman
Zartan

I saw this earlier, but didn't know what to say, so I said nothing.

I still don't now what to say, but I send my condolences.

------------------

"Your right to swing your fist ends where my nose begins."