Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-14-2000, 10:55 PM   #1
Sir Lardawg
Welcomed New User

For the life of me I can't figure out how to get the trolley's to work in the Stout mines. I also cannot find a handle for one of the trilley's. Can anyone help me? Thanks in advance, Sir Lardawg.
Sir Lardawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2000, 11:24 PM   #2
Lily the Ranger

I can't give you exact directions but I can share how I got through it. First you click on the west trolley (the other is broken) now you are aboard. click on the lever and ride it to the end. I used my map and its flags because the mapping system is so confusing. Green would mean check this out, Blue go up or down this elevator to return home. Red for any notes like path to heal pool or path to switch. There are switches (two I believe) which switch tracks so the trolley will take the other track at a "Y". I labelled my switches once I figured out whether the effected the east or west track or the second "Y" on one of the tracks. When you flick the lever at switch area you can watch the arrow swing around to point at the track you switched it to. It took a while (and I left and did a few other quests to avoid insanity) but I finally figured out which tracks were which. You need to locate the other switch for the broken trolley. If you haven't talked to King Freydes you need to do that first.
Old 12-14-2000, 11:26 PM   #3
Lily the Ranger

PS save before you hop up onto the forklift like elevator that leads up to the switch. . . I got stuck and lost a character and had no resurrect abilities . . . it had been a while since I saved.