Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-17-2001, 06:53 AM   #101
Hiram Sedai
Emerald Dragon

Hi. Could one of the Mods please delete the H. Sedai account? I had some trouble with passwords before and now I seem to have my original account back.

Sorry for the trouble.

Old 10-17-2001, 07:45 AM   #102
Hiram Sedai
Emerald Dragon

bumped for the moderators to notice.
Old 10-17-2001, 08:49 AM   #103
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Why don't you email Ziroc, Hiram? He's likely to see it more quickly.

------------------
Old 10-17-2001, 09:06 AM   #104
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Link:
I can live with that Memnoch, but I don't think it's fair to judge me like that. I mean, you obviously didn't believe me before I told everything (which was the truth!!!), because otherwise you wouldn't have gone suspicious. Just to clarify:
Memnoch: I WAS telling the truth; like I told you before: I had a hunch it was him, but I couldn't be sure. That's why I asked you what you knew: "What are you trying to say Memnoch?". This went on and on, until he told me that it was him. I can't admit something if it's just not true mate.

Link, I'm not going to keep arguing here with you about this. Deny it if you want, that's your choice. For the last time I will quote your post back to you:

Quote:
Posted by Link:
Hey mate. Djangus Kong told you that his parents were conservative on page 1, so I dunno why you keep going on about him being Portugese, while het clearly stated that he isn't.
This is what convinced me that you knew. NOBODY else was making a big deal about what I was doing except you. If you didn't know something, why keep on replying to questions that didn't even concern you? If you thought it was Pollux but wasn't sure, then why didn't you email me with your thoughts? Being brutally honest, you were not toally clean with us here. Three people emailed me after you posted your second defense of Djangus saying they had suspicions that Djangus was Pollux, knowing your relationship with him. Why weren't you one of them? Yet you continued to make a big deal out of it on this thread (which if you hadn't Djangus would not have been found out, so I suppose you did the right thing). Then later in the thread you posted you were worried about getting banned??? Whatever for?? It must've been a big deal for you to worry about getting banned, given that you weren't even the point of focus. You TURNED yourself into the point of focus. I appreciate that Pollux is a mate of yours but you are backing the wrong horse here. Even now you're still making a big deal out of it.

As far as I'm concerned this is now a dead issue since I'm starting to repeat myself. It's a sign of maturity to admit you've done the wrong thing and accept constructive criticism, and a sign of graciousness to not try and escape on a technicality.

------------------

[This message has been edited by Memnoch (edited 10-17-2001).]
Old 10-17-2001, 10:02 AM   #105
Hiram Sedai
Emerald Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by Memnoch:
Why don't you email Ziroc, Hiram? He's likely to see it more quickly.

Thank you for the reply. I cannot access my personal email from work and I'm working an average of 11 hours a day. Granted, I spend entirely too much time posting, so lets say that I'm at work 11 hours a day. hehe

------------------
"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
-Robert McCloskey

• Token lackwit of HADB
  • Sycophant to the Wolf of Azure Hue
  • Long lost brother of DragonMage
  • Bearer of a work of art created by Sazerac
  • Jeg burde blive gennembanket for min flatulens.[/list]
Old 10-17-2001, 10:07 AM   #106
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Hiram Sedai:
Thank you for the reply. I cannot access my personal email from work and I'm working an average of 11 hours a day. Granted, I spend entirely too much time posting, so lets say that I'm at work 11 hours a day. hehe

Welcome to the 60+ hour week club, mate. What do you do?

------------------
Old 10-17-2001, 10:13 AM   #107
Neb
Account deleted by Request

Quote:

60+ work hours or 60+ IW hours?
Old 10-17-2001, 10:16 AM   #108
Hiram Sedai
Emerald Dragon

Quote:

I'm a mailroom supervisor for a Mortgage company. The package we received last week with powder in it was not anthrax!! (we are happy about that)

------------------
"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
-Robert McCloskey

• Token lackwit of HADB
Old 10-17-2001, 10:40 AM   #109
Epona
Zartan

Quote:
Originally posted by Hiram Sedai:
I'm a mailroom supervisor for a Mortgage company. The package we received last week with powder in it was not anthrax!! (we are happy about that)

We got a hoax Anthrax package at work back in August. We should form a clan....

------------------

Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so.

Epona of The Laughing Hyenas
Proud winner of the 'Most Useless Post 250 Has Ever Seen' Award 2001. "I'd just like to thank my friends and family, without whom none of this would have been possible..."
Old 10-17-2001, 11:49 AM   #110
Hiram Sedai
Emerald Dragon

Just a note: If any of the moderators sent me emails regarding my fau paux, then I cannot respond until I get home tonight around 7.

------------------
-Robert McCloskey

• Token lackwit of HADB