Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Miscellaneous Games (RPG or not)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-04-2003, 10:46 PM   #1
TheGrandSlayer
Red Wizard of Thay

Okay the prob. is that whenever I try to log onto battle.net, it says I cant do it! I've gone to the home page, Warcraft page, EVERYTHING!I have a gamespy a profile, and a planet warcraft account, do those help at all?But help me!
P.S.
If I figure this stupid thing out anyone want to do multiplayer???

[ 01-04-2003, 10:46 PM: Message edited by: TheGrandSlayer ]
Old 01-06-2003, 04:26 AM   #2
kev
Drizzt Do'Urden

G'day Grandslayer,
I have been having the same sorts of problems as you with battle.net. See my thread "diablo on battle.net" Darkman has given me a link saying how to use it. I haven't tried it yet but I will soon.
What game are you playing? I have diablo & warcraft 2 to play on battle.net.
Old 01-06-2003, 06:38 PM   #3
TheGrandSlayer
Red Wizard of Thay

I'm doing Warcraft III, I'm gonna test my mettle with some people at my level.(Not very experienced )
Old 01-07-2003, 05:41 PM   #4
Aragorn The Wise
Manshoon

Make sure you have made a account with battle.net. I deleted war3 a LONG time ago out of disappointment but after about 2 years of playing d2 on b.net I know you must first create a account that can be done in the game and then you log onto that. All game updatea are done during the logon process and such. That's all the advice I can give you. If that doesn't solve the problem give me a little more detail on the problem.
Old 01-07-2003, 06:34 PM   #5
TheGrandSlayer
Red Wizard of Thay

Uhhhh, I have an account in game, but it doesnt work, and how do you get an account on b net I'm yelling at the comp. saying "COME ON YOU PEICE OF CRAP!WHERES THE GOSH DARN SIGN UP PAGE?!" It says all this stuff about some game, I know whay they mean but.. I'm still confused
Old 01-07-2003, 06:47 PM   #6
Mack_Attack
Osiris - Egyptian God of the Underworld

Well when you first load up WC III. you come to the start menu page. The first thing you do is go to the little world icon thing beside battle.net and pick the area of play like the west server or where ever you live type thing. Then hit the battle.noe icon after that. The first time I did it I had it do a automatic up date and then it takes you to the battle.net logon screen this is where you can make a account. After that it is very start forward. Just logon and pick playgame and then you can pick your race and the type of map and then battle.net will try to find a game that the other player is of similar lefel and such.

Hope this helps.
Old 01-07-2003, 06:58 PM   #7
Lord Lothar
Quintesson

A PlanetWarCraft profile or Gamespy account won't help you. Just click on Battle.net and click create new account.

[ 01-07-2003, 06:58 PM: Message edited by: Lord Lothar ]
Old 01-08-2003, 04:06 PM   #8
TheGrandSlayer
Red Wizard of Thay

Don't worry guys, problem solved,look for Wacko Elf when he enters the fray!
Old 01-08-2003, 04:29 PM   #9
Mack_Attack
Osiris - Egyptian God of the Underworld

Quote:
Originally posted by TheGrandSlayer:
Don't worry guys, problem solved,look for Wacko Elf when he enters the fray!
Glad you are on now. Look for MackMan. Pm me sometime and we can hook up for a game.
Old 01-08-2003, 07:48 PM   #10
TheGrandSlayer
Red Wizard of Thay

uh oh!
Okay do you know where a friggin' sign up page is? I have everything ready, but no sign up page.b nets so confusing!