Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-08-2001, 01:41 AM   #1
One-Eyed Jack

I am in need of the Infinity Engine Editor that you can download from the TeamBG website that includes the Spellmaker, item maker, mass installer, and all the above, the v15 i believe. If any of you can tell me where I can download this from that ISN'T a broken link, I would be extrmely grateful! If any of you could send this to me also, please reply to this thread!

Old 01-08-2001, 01:50 AM   #2
One-Eyed Jack

Is anyone out there??

Old 01-08-2001, 01:58 AM   #3
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Jack you need to learn the virtues of patience. It was only nine minutes between your posts. It's not a chat room

Anyway i didn't have any problems with the teambg link, it downloaded fine. Why are you downloading VB5? I would've thought you need VB6 for the latest build of IEEP. Try The Programming Mind of TL.
Old 01-08-2001, 02:00 AM   #4
One-Eyed Jack

Is anyone even there?

Old 01-08-2001, 02:07 AM   #5
One-Eyed Jack

I tried them both, both had the exact same problem. I finally got the one that is for PLAYER use only, only allowing importing and it says I have even MORE problems, do you have ICQ and can you message me in AIM? my user name is jacktsk thanks Memnoch

Old 01-08-2001, 07:21 AM   #6
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Sorry dude I don't have ICQ! Why not email someone at TeamBG?
Old 01-08-2001, 07:33 AM   #7
Yorick
Very Mad Bird

What's with the board tonight? I mean how slow IS IT?
Old 01-08-2001, 07:35 AM   #8
Tobbin
Red Dragon

Well, I don't know if it helped much, but I tried e-mailing it. I do have ICQ, but can't use that here (I'm at work). It's kind enough they let me use the net for other things, wouldn't want to lose what I got. LOL. If you can't get it that way, give me a shout of times you are on and I can try to get into ICQ then. I've sent files over 8 megs with ICQ, so there shouldn't be a problem that way.
Old 01-08-2001, 07:36 AM   #9
Tobbin
Red Dragon

I haven't noticed that the board is slow. Hmmm. Maybe is your internet connection?