Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-13-2004, 05:25 PM   #51
Lady Blue03
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Surely you don't mean this little icon right here on my task bar... No worries, I got the essay done no prob, though it's only about 3.5 pages.

Now...it's time to go out, deposit a check, fill out the direct deposit slip for work, drop it off at work, get mitch a mouse, and pick myself up a chicken ceasar pita (from Chilis!) for dinner ^^
Old 10-13-2004, 06:04 PM   #52
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

Good girl. Now just put "and he lived happily ever after until the end of his days" at the end and you'll be up to four.
Old 10-13-2004, 06:06 PM   #53
Dron_Cah
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Defend Your Castle Champion Frogger Champion Monkey Diving Champion Summer Games Champion Donkey Kong Champion
Moon Lander Champion Space Invaders Champion
Hey, Jenn, i forgot what kind of snake Mitch is. I know you said it before, but I'm too lazy to search for it! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Anyways, first day back from a long weekend, and it was sooo boring!! I almost missed my math test today, too! Oh, and completely off the wall, does anyone else, do, as well as hate, diamond push-ups? I used to think they were the bane of all existance, but they're not so bad, now. sadly, that probably means I need to up the reps. Stupid body, and its health!! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Well, I believe I hear my name being called by the seductress that is FFX-2. Take it easy, everyone! [img]graemlins/happywave.gif[/img]
Old 10-13-2004, 08:12 PM   #54
Lady Blue03
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Quote:
Originally posted by Dron_Cah:
Hey, Jenn, i forgot what kind of snake Mitch is. I know you said it before, but I'm too lazy to search for it! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Anyways, first day back from a long weekend, and it was sooo boring!! I almost missed my math test today, too! Oh, and completely off the wall, does anyone else, do, as well as hate, diamond push-ups? I used to think they were the bane of all existance, but they're not so bad, now. sadly, that probably means I need to up the reps. Stupid body, and its health!! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Well, I believe I hear my name being called by the seductress that is FFX-2. Take it easy, everyone! [img]graemlins/happywave.gif[/img]
Mitch is a ball python. I have a pic of him on Stealthy's somewhere...

Diamond pushups are gay...I can do about 5 before my arms start shaking and I collapse

Got everything done I needed to today ^^ Now I'm off to mythology class, wee!
Old 10-13-2004, 08:28 PM   #55
Dron_Cah
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Defend Your Castle Champion Frogger Champion Monkey Diving Champion Summer Games Champion Donkey Kong Champion
Moon Lander Champion Space Invaders Champion
*stumbles into cafe*
Yay, mythology!! I wonder if there is an alternate dimension in which greek and/or Roman mythology is generally accepted? What the hell am I talking about?? Hmmm... Oh well, I'll blame it on bad peanut butter... yes, that's it!
*stumbles out of cafe*
Old 10-13-2004, 09:51 PM   #56
T-D-C
Ironworks Moderator

Hey all,

Thanks for the well wishes. Im feeling better now. The only reason I don't like doctors is because almost everytime im at the doctors they try to stick needles in me!

Spent lots of time playing in Undermountain yesterday with Cloudy and Nachtrafe FUN FOR ALL!

Cheers Everyone!
Old 10-13-2004, 10:29 PM   #57
wellard
Dracolisk

Quote:
Originally posted by aleph_null1:
Tonight, I drank all night with the Australian Defense Forces rugby team at Sean Donlon's, in Annapolis. Those guys can drink almost anybody under the table (or bar, as the case may be). Great guys, made a great impression on the Australian people as a whole.

I dont care if we won or lost the rugby game, as long as the national pride in being one of the worlds great driking nations was upkept. How is the headache Aleph?

I really must try that undermountin mod TDC. curse this dialup conection.

fossils - natures way of laughing at creationists for over 3 billion years
Old 10-14-2004, 12:24 AM   #58
aleph_null1
Red Wizard of Thay

Quote:
Originally posted by wellard:
I dont care if we won or lost the rugby game, as long as the national pride in being one of the worlds great driking nations was upkept. How is the headache Aleph?
You won, of course; beat Navy by a bit, but it was a pretty exciting game.

And I don't get headaches... though I was still completely wasted through all of my morning classes
Old 10-14-2004, 01:42 AM   #59
Ilander
20th Level Warrior

I really should have watered down my Hawaiian Punch...

I hate to drink really thick stuff, so I tend to water things down, especially Hawaiian Punch, and some juices...

Anyway, I'm glad that people like my sig...though I must apologize that you have to see my face every time I post...lol...

Anyway, I got an optical mouse finally! YAY! I'm excited...plus, I'm talking to my girlfriend, whom I've missed unbearably while she was home from school over the past weekend...and now I get to talk to her again...so, my posting tonight will be limited

Is that what you really want to say?
Old 10-14-2004, 01:58 AM   #60
T-D-C
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by wellard:
quote:
Originally posted by aleph_null1:
Tonight, I drank all night with the Australian Defense Forces rugby team at Sean Donlon's, in Annapolis. Those guys can drink almost anybody under the table (or bar, as the case may be). Great guys, made a great impression on the Australian people as a whole.

I really must try that undermountin mod TDC. curse this dialup conection.
[/QUOTE]You should still try to get in on a dialup connection and just see if its good or bad. The only problem will be with downloading the CEP (which can be large)

Im glad to hear we won both the game and the drinking. Next time we have a Sydney get together we have to go to the Louenbrau Keller. 1 litre steins of beer!!!!!!! I went there on Saturday night for a bucks party and was HAMMERED!!!!!! Good thing is you can book tables and foot for like 39 bucks a head and you get a 3 course meal. I was LOVING IT!