Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 11-06-2001, 11:33 PM   #81
mistral4543
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

(ooc: We can pick this up tomorrow, Larry - just drag my character along when you're in the right mood / frame of mind to post. Nite! )

"It's up to you, really." ~ Her mood softens, and she gazes at him shyly ~ "It doesn't really matter where we go..." ~ Her voice trails off and she looks aside, embarassed.
Old 11-07-2001, 09:27 AM   #82
Neb
Account deleted by Request

Neb knew better than to get into close combat with the mind flayer, it had one attack which could easily cost him his life in a messy and painful way, instead, he kept his distance, letting it weaken from loss of blood(Or ichor or slime, or whatever it was mind flayers had in their veins.) and since he'd cut off it's hand there was quite a lot of that, after half a minute of fighting it became quite clear to both combatants that loss of blood was going to decide this battle in favour of Neb, in a last desperate attack it flung the poisoned dagger at him, the dagger hit the ceiling of the tunnel above Neb and dropped down on him, giving him a small wound on his shoulder, and poisoning, Neb rushed forward and impaled the mind flayer before it could try anything else, he then continued down the corridor until he reached a crossroads not far ahead, here he found the cells that contained the other prisoners and quickly freed them.
Old 11-07-2001, 11:03 AM   #83
mistral4543
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

(ooc: Last post for tonight; it's midnight and I've to wake up in about 5.5 hours' time...)

Isabeau perches on the window ledge, her sharp eyes keeping a lookout for her beloved mistress. What can have taken her so long?...Could her male companion have really gotten into trouble?... ~ It certainly was quite possible, for he seemed to have the knack of getting into trouble. She could still remember those times...

The monster with tentacles lashing at him when he first escaped from the sea-elven palace... the black dragon he had almost walked smack into after that... the fire that had taken place across the Five Flagons tavern... his precarious position when he appeared in her mistress' ancestral home... ~ Isabeau blinks her eyes once, then continues staring out of the window...~

Meanwhile, the irrepressible Chaos has crept silently towards the window ledge. Deciding that he will never get this cunning bird with his paws, he turns to his trusty +5 bark against girls. He inhales deeply, glad that there is no more dust around... and roars his lungs out.

To his delight, Isabeau nearly jolts out of her position totally startled. Furiously, she whips around, glaring at him and swoops down to peck his nose. Having anticipated the move earlier, he jumps up and licks her cheek. The hawk jerks back disgusted, while the pup howls triumphantly. His eyes twinkle and his tail wags at her ferociously.

[ 11-07-2001: Message edited by: mistral4543 ]

Old 11-07-2001, 12:24 PM   #84
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

OOC>>>Great post Mistral! I knew Chaos could do it!
Mistral and Larry return after about an hour of walking through the streets, talking and laughing, and just having fun. When they return, they see that Chaos and Isabeau are still alive, despite their apparent aggravation for one another.
Setting things up to paint, they were determined to have the place looking good and clean for Spree and Deiter when they arrived. It would be their little surprise contribution to the tavern.
Old 11-07-2001, 03:53 PM   #85
Killing Spree
Mephistopheles

(ooc: Sorry I wasn't on last night ya'll... I uh... Kinda got in a bit of trouble. Heh heh. Damn those pop-tarts, taking over my life... AH I would like to tell you that my sub-quest: "JOURNEY TO RAVENWOOD" is being handled to the last detail. I'm even having my one friend write two songs for Ravenwood's tavern. It's gonna be beautiful!)

~She shivers in the rain, it wasn't natural, cold like ice but it felt like slime to her skin. She closed her sea-elven eyes, trying to stop the weather. It wouldn't. She looked at the river of blood pooring from wood-elve's fractured skull. She wanted to vomit, she wanted to cringe, but she couldn't seen to turn. Finally through strong resistance from her shaking muscles, she looked at Deiter.~ "W... We should go." ~She gags as the smell of blood enters her nostrils.~
Old 11-07-2001, 04:20 PM   #86
Deiter Leafblade
Emerald Dragon

ooc: You and your pop tarts hehehe

Deiter watched the rain fall sadly he was my last family member... He looked over at Chani"Yeah, lets head back for the tavern." The ranger stared to think back on his family members. Or was he? Not knowing, he stopped thinking on it and continued to walk back with Chani for the tavern.
Old 11-07-2001, 04:39 PM   #87
Killing Spree
Mephistopheles

(ooc: Ya know what I was thinking? We all need theme songs. Yeah! Theme-songs! Deiter, set a stereo system up in every closet in the tavern. That way when Larry and Mistral sneak off for one of their little sessions we can blast "Abra-cada-bra" )

~She exhales as they near the tavern. Sanctuary. She looks over at a seemingly troubled Deiter. His situation is not unlike mine... I've lost far too many just as he has, for foolish reasons... Her voice sounds cautious.~ "I... I know it hurts." ~She sighs, looking at the scythe on her wrist.~ "No matter how fast you run from the past... It'll catch you in the end." ~She looks over at him, giving an ironic chuckle.~ "Of all the proverbs life could cram into my head I just had to trip into that one."

[ 11-07-2001: Message edited by: Killing Spree ]

Old 11-07-2001, 05:11 PM   #88
Deiter Leafblade
Emerald Dragon

ooc: Good idea

Deiter nodded but kept silent. They entered the tavern to see Larry and Mistral painting."Wow, thanks guys."
Old 11-07-2001, 05:38 PM   #89
Killing Spree
Mephistopheles

(ooc: Now I can't get that song outta my head!

Every time, you call my name. I heat up like a burnin' flame. Burnin' flame, full of desire, kiss me baby let the fire get higher. Abra-abra-cadabra. I wanna reach out and grab ya. Abra-abra-cadabra. Abracadabra.

OK I'm done now.)

~She looks over at Deiter quietly. I wish I knew what to do... She looks silently to the ground, a thin smile creeping to her face as Chaos jumps to her knee. She sighs, shooing the pup away. She looks around at the happy people in the tavern. Maybe they'll rub off on him... I'm too lost in my own mind to be of any use right now. She starts out the door, looking back at everybody.~ "I think I'll just go for a walk..." ~She bites her lower lip and walks out of the tavern and onto the street.~
Old 11-07-2001, 05:47 PM   #90
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

Sephi sat there, holdig Jaclyn on his lap as he stroked her delicate hair back. She looked back up to him with smile, and while looking into Sephi's eyes she was sure that everything was going to be okay from now on.
But, what are we going to do after the service? We have no living friends or family, no place for lodging, and our work isn't exactly steady... where will we stay? How will we live, eat, and prosper?
Don't worry about things like that. We have a nice group of friends here, and I'm sure they'll be glad to have us after we've been wed! They're really great people, you just have to get to know them!
Quickly he picked her back up and set her back down on the floor as gently as he could. Now, I think we should be going to introduce you to the others more extensively now, eh?