Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 11-06-2001, 06:33 PM   #51
Deiter Leafblade
Emerald Dragon

Deiter glared at the wood elf. "Aye, this is Gelvin." Gelvin glared back at Deiter with so much hate that it almost suprised the half elf. "So, you remember me. "And it sickens me that I do,all I wish to do is forget you Gelvin." The elf laughed "How could you forget the man that killed your father...eh?" Deiter had his scimitar out and ready to hack up the elf. Gelvin smirked as his hands started to glow a dark blue. The clouds grew dark and it started to rain hard. "You shall die on this dark day half elf! "I am not the one that will die this day." Deiter ran at Gelvin, his scimitar swinging up and crashed down on the wood elfs head. Gelvin looked up at Deiter, rain water and blood running down his face. "Maybe...af..after....all..t..this...tim..time..I.. was..wr..wrong........." The wood elf's eyes closed for the last time. Deiter stared at Gelvin then slumped agains't the wall of the building they were standing in front of. He stared at his bloody scimitar then at the water puddles forming. Oblivious to the rain soaking him.

[ 11-06-2001: Message edited by: Deiter Leafblade ]

Old 11-06-2001, 06:52 PM   #52
mistral4543
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

(ooc: Same thing goes for me, Spree. I am staying only for the fallen paladin bit.)

Larry's earlier recount of what had happened to Spree and Deiter had momentarily disturbed her, but.. ~ I am tired of running around... all my life I've been tossed around by fate like a piece of rubbish. It is as what I said to Father and Mother... I want peace, love and family. ~

As for the disappearance of Kaz, she could only sigh ~ I've failed her completely as a sister; she's more of a stranger than anything else to me now. I shall respect her wishes to be left alone. It was a mistake, our vowing to be sworn sisters...I couldn't even fulfil the basic requirements of being there for her... besides, she seems to have found closer companions in Sephi and Neb... it is time to let go... ~ With that, she had shut out all other thoughts that threatened to shatter this precious moment of calm.

Now glancing at Larry helping out at the corner of her eye, a smile creeps onto her lips ~ He's so sweet... ~ Her heart enveloped in a wave of warmth, she feels her spirits soaring ~ So this is what it is to be like, in love... I could get used to it. ~

She grabs a rag, some tar soap and begins to scrub the grime off the walls. ~ When we get a home of our own... ~ At the thought, her cheeks turn exceedingly red and she heaves a sigh of relief that Larry has not seen her ~

How could I be so presumptuous?... Perhaps he has no intention of marrying me... ~ Yet the contented smile never leaves her glowing face. Humming to herself, she continues to help out with the setting of her friends' tavern. ~

[ 11-06-2001: Message edited by: mistral4543 ]

Old 11-06-2001, 06:55 PM   #53
Deiter Leafblade
Emerald Dragon

quote:
Originally posted by mistral4543:

Glancing at Larry helping out at the corner of her eye, a smile creeps onto her lips ~ He's so sweet... ~ Her heart enveloped in a wave of warmth, she feels her spirits soaring ~ So this is what it is to be like, in love... I could get used to it. ~

She grabs a rag, some tar soap and begins to scrub the grime off the walls. ~ When we get a home of our own... ~ At the thought, her cheeks turn exceedingly red and she heaves a sigh of relief that Larry has not seen her ~

How could I be so presumptuous?... Perhaps he has no intention of doing so... ~ Yet the contented smile never leaves her glowing face. Humming to herself, she continues to help out with the setting of her friends' tavern. ~

ooc: Whens the wedding? [img]smile.gif[/img]

Old 11-06-2001, 07:00 PM   #54
mistral4543

quote:
Originally posted by Deiter Leafblade:

ooc: #1 - He has to propose first. No proposal, no wedding

#2 - As Larry mentioned earlier, there will be no wedding if Maverick kills him off for the blade. So... it's either a wedding or a dual funeral session. LOL
Old 11-06-2001, 07:03 PM   #55
Deiter Leafblade
Emerald Dragon

quote:
Originally posted by mistral4543:

ooc: #1 - He has to propose first. No proposal, no wedding

#2 - As Larry mentioned earlier, there will be no wedding if Maverick kills him off for the blade. So... it's either a wedding or a dual funeral session. LOL

ooc: #1. Larry propose to her!

#2. And kick Maverick's arse!

Old 11-06-2001, 07:14 PM   #56
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

quote:
Originally posted by Deiter Leafblade:

not likely before mine... already had mine set up for ten years, stupid drow attack interrupted it...
Old 11-06-2001, 07:38 PM   #57
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

OOC>>>Mistral! You used the very same words my wife used...I will tellya 'bout it later, though. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Larry hears humming, and turns to see Mistral quite content. He reached up and thumbed at the charm she had given him. All he had ever given her was a stupid ol' ring of poison control. Thinking to hiself on how much money had had left, he realized it wasn't very much at all. He needed to get her something too, but what??
Diverting his mind back to the task at hand, he noticed that this tavern of Spree's was looking pretty good. They were almost finished and ready to paint as soon as Mistral finished wiping down the walls to remove sawdust and trash.

OOC>>>So you may be asking, "Where is he going to get paint???
It is er...magic paint...!!

[ 11-06-2001: Message edited by: Larry_OHF ]

Old 11-06-2001, 07:44 PM   #58
mistral4543

She catches his eye for a second and her lashes lower. Aware of the flush that has crept into her cheeks, she tilts her head away and takes a deep breath before continuing with the task.

Yes, Isabeau... isn't this turning into a peaceful afternoon at last?... ~ She smiles serenely, watching the grime come off quickly with her determined scrubbing.
Old 11-06-2001, 07:45 PM   #59
Deiter Leafblade
Emerald Dragon

quote:
Originally posted by Larry_OHF:
OOC>>>So you may be asking, "Where is he going to get paint???
It is er...magic paint...!!

[ 11-06-2001: Message edited by: Larry_OHF ]

ooc: Lol we can just say that the neighbors gave us some as a welcoming gift.

Old 11-06-2001, 07:52 PM   #60
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

Sephi took Jaclyn's hand in his and slowly stood. I don't know what happened in the Underdark with the Drow, but I can assure you that while you were gone things have changed with me. I'm not the man you once loved... but there is still room for love in my life, especially with you. I hope... I hope that we can continue what we had a decade ago, and start where we left off. He pulled her up and spun her in his arms. If, of course, it's all right with you...
Jaclyn looked up at Sephi from his cradling arms. Of course we can!
Sephi leaned down and kissed her gently on the lips, for the first time in a very long time.