Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-04-2001, 07:37 AM   #1
nightauditor
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I have the amulet and have read it a number of times and the statue moved forward alittle, but no secert doorway opened up. I have restarted a number of times and cannot get past this point in the crypt. I've completed all other quests and now must finish this before I can move on to the next. Am I missing something? I've gone all over looking for a new entrance and just cannot find it. Please somebody, HELP!!!!!!!!!
nightauditor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2001, 08:21 AM   #2
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

I think perhaps you are missing something.
After speaking to Kerah - turn around -

the new opening "" is behind you - the gate should open and you will have lots more to explore!

Enjoy!

Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2001, 07:32 PM   #3
nightauditor
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I looked at the help file on this and it mentioned the Ring of Saints in the secret room. I did not find any ring in that room with the treasure chest. Does this mean I'll have to start the game over again and see what appears this time? This will be the fourth time starting over and still the gate will not open.

Just for information, after searching this site for Kareh, I found that that name appears numerous times throughtout the game. This problem is in the cemetry crypt.
Old 03-04-2001, 08:04 PM   #4
Xignal
Drizzt Do'Urden

This is the first point in the game where you have to type in the reply: Blessed Be Kerah, or Sanctus Kerah. Spelling is important.

The ring will appear once you have accepted the quest at the Valeia temple.

-------------
Rick
Beginner's Help, Hints & Walk-Throughs at The WWHAP
Xignal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2001, 08:20 PM   #5
gregger
Dungeon Master

I just typed "Blessed be Kerah" and it opened. About the ring, it is right next to the table leg in the room you mentioned.
gregger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2001, 11:16 PM   #6
Boppa
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Lord where did I go wrong??? Where did it say that some responses had to be typed in?? I have been going crazy wondering why the "SECRET WORDS" for Statue of Kerah refused to appear in my TALK LIST!!! Tried RESET ADVENTURES as my next to last resort! No dice!! Have just reinstalled the whole damn game this afternoon and this P.M. read this on the forum! Fortunately, I have a copy of the SAVE folder from my previous game and will try to utilize that. Hope this all comes out O.K.!!!! THANX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Boppa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2001, 05:42 AM   #7
carg
The Magister

Hang on for a while yet, Boppa and Nightauditor. The game is pretty frustrating is the beginning, but it will get better.
Once you've reached the Asylum the starting troubles will be mostly passed.
It also helps to now and then check the walkthrough for the crypt that came with the game (start the online help from the wizards and warriors group in the start menu).
And there are enough posters on the forum to practically garuantee that ou get quick responses if you can't figure it out for yourself.
carg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2001, 04:31 PM   #8
nightauditor
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I want to thank everyone who responded to this problem. I too never read in the book or online help that some responses have to be typed in. I assumed that reading the necklace was enough, especially after the statue moved ant the door did not open. I typed the words in and it worked. The ring, I did find earlier in the game and turned it in for the quest points.

I noticed that there is Warrior, Wizard, and Priest Quests, but are there quests for the ROUGE? Maybe later in another town, possibly?

Thanks again

Steve the Nightauditor
Old 03-07-2001, 04:53 PM   #9
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

Rogue quests start when you get to Ishad N'ha. Look for the pawnshop (the windmill-looking building) when you get there.

-Sazerac
Sazerac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2001, 05:12 PM   #10
nightauditor
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Thanks for the info. Will look for the pawnshop after the Crypt Quest is finished.