Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-21-2002, 08:26 PM   #1
dwarz
Welcomed New User

When I Defeat Lord Cet, and hand over the Mavin to Anephas, I returned to the Brimloch Roon. What will I do now? Or that's all?
Dwarz
dwarz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2002, 12:10 PM   #2
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Welcome to the board, dwarz!!!

Defeating Cet is "winning" the game. You can continue to wander around as is - become a ZenMaster if you collected the tomes but the best choice is to: REPLAY THE GAME!!!

Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2002, 01:18 PM   #3
Asmodeus
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Congratulations on winning the game!

If you have a female character in your group, you can turn her into a Valkyrie provided of course that you found and burned G'Ezerred Ra's heart.

Or, you can try starting the game over with a whole new party, and make one of them a Zenmaster. Just make sure to create the Zenmaster before restarting (the tombs are taken away from you when you restart.)

BTW: You get to keep Kerah's sword when you restart if it's in your inventory, so don't sell it. All of the stores revert to their default wares upon restarting, so buy back anything good that you want to keep.

Have fun!