Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-21-2002, 03:09 PM   #1
D*one
Manshoon

I wield the mavin sword. YEAAAA, must admit that the dragon spire was one of the easier dungeons. Well except for those spores but even they did not scare me. Hurt me, yes a lil, but scare me, no.

since i had reloaded to find the jinni again, I have to hunt down the warewolf.

hmm I believe that is it for now. I think I may have to explore other parts of the spire, however I believe I got it all.

Doh!!! me almost forget.

Wyv. whilest journeying to the Spire of the Dragon, I had come across the last(I think/hope) amazoni. As I was invincible, I dont believe he sensed my presence,hmmm. I cast flamedrop on him to paralyze and as I was ready to cast ice spell, he fell to the ground. I thought, wow that was easy. However, I think I did ran into him before early on in the game and must of flamedropped him then too, if he was with his buddy. Well who am I to judge these things, glad he went down for the count.

Wyv, May all your amazoni mantraps fall to the ground with a simple cast of 1 flamedrop.....

until we meet again [img]tongue.gif[/img]

[ 03-21-2002, 03:15 PM: Message edited by: D*one ]
D*one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2002, 04:16 PM   #2
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

YAY!!!!!

You're making great progress and I love the tale of your Amazoni encounter!!

Sometimes (RARELY) they do spawn (RARELY) as a random monsters (RARELY). I for one, encountered perhaps a dozen in the shire area in my first game, am I lucky or what? Ha!

Wyv
Old 03-21-2002, 10:46 PM   #3
Bungleau
40th Level Warrior

Congrats on moving forward well, D*one.

I found Dragonspire to be a good time to switch classes. Just a few random encounters in there can take you from first to eighth or ninth level without even blinking. Rather enjoyable, I must admit.

I have seen few amazoni on the Dragonspire side, but I've run into them more than once in the enchanted sea area. It's so nice to be able to firestorm them from a distance... they make the nicest crinkly shrivelling sound as they cook.

Do I carry a grudge against 'em in general? Naahhh.....
-+-+-+
Give 'em a hug one more time. It might be the last.
Bungleau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2002, 11:49 PM   #4
D*one
Manshoon

Once again, glad to see that I can now access this forum...a bit o trouble there....man, I must be addicted....but tis be all good.

For that werewolf, I looked through my journal, seems to be that I did complete that quest after all.Woo Hooo

I think the more I run into all the mantraps and their relatives, the less I fear their paralyzing breath. In fact, I think I am almost at the point of wanting to hunt them down, scarry huh. We will see once I run into another one.

I just like to say, I appreciate all the support I get from this site.....I dont think I have enjoyed playing a game as much as this one esp. to share common trials and tribulations with others that know what I am going thru.

enough of that.....I just feel like there should be more for me to do in the land of Ishad N'ha....I will figure it out soon.....I have finally changed my bard into a ninja. I feel I must change roles now before I go wandering one of the seven seas he he he.

Peace [img]tongue.gif[/img]
D*one is offline   Reply With Quote