Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 11-10-2001, 01:16 PM   #11
Sir ReGiN
Gold Dragon

"Should we go arond them?"
Old 11-10-2001, 01:17 PM   #12
Link
Jack Burton

"Of course, humble knight! We must be cautious, for the enemy could have us sighted already, using his minions to scout for him" Link says, glaring around for a sign of those minions. He can only hear the faint screeching of a bird in the forests nearby. Although Sir Link cannot hear anything alarming, he feels something just ain't right. What can it be?

Goal: Beijing 2008
Old 11-10-2001, 01:19 PM   #13
SecretMaster
Apophis

"Hmm, what could feel wrong, maybe the evil shadows lurking around us. I swear i saw a shadowed figure by that tree, and another one by that rock. Perhaps i should just take my weapon out."
Old 11-10-2001, 01:25 PM   #14
Sir ReGiN
Gold Dragon

Draws his double-handed axe..
"Aye, I can feel them...they're close, my dwarven instinct tells me!"
Old 11-10-2001, 01:48 PM   #15
Link
Jack Burton

"They're close alright" Link mumbles, drawing his Mithril +6 Blade. "Too close! Stay here you two" Link says, and swiftly he makes a run for the forest.
Knowing that the other would not follow his orders, Link slows down a little and glares around. He's inside the forest now, and it's dark. He, being an elf, has not got a problem with that, his infravision allows him to see even better than during the day.
The forest is indeed creepy. Dead trees everywhere, as if this part of the world has been touched by a hand of death. The taint of death. All around him, Link can hear sounds. Spiders, crawling up and down treas. Lizards, running swiftly to seek safety underneath a rock. But also something else. A strange noise, almost as if.. Arlissa were here. The soft footsteps, and the laugh. It could only be her!

Joyed with bliss, Link runs towards the sounds. Secretmaster and Sir RegiN, who've finally arrived at the scene, immediately sense something's wrong. Swiftly they pursue Link, but it's hard. The elven warrior almost dances through the woods. It seems as if his feet barely touch the ground. But they manage, and reach a dark pool in a forest clearing. There is Link, sitting next to.. a girl?
Bewildered the two stare at the elven warrior, sitting next to a strange girl, unknown to them both.

"Arlissa" Link exclames, looking very happy. "I thought I'd lost you forever! What has happened since that battle in the Mines of Tarx?"
"Who are you? You seem familiar... but.. I can't remember" The girl is afraid. She does not know Link, although Link clearly knows her.
"Who I am?" Link responds, laughing. "I am Link! Alrissa! Don't you remember me? Don't you remember the times that we shared? The nights that we spent together?"
Hopefully Link watches Alrissa, but she turns her head. The wondrous recall Link had hoped for, didn't occur.
"I..I.. don't know you, sir, but apparently you know me" the girl stumbles. Then she looks straight into his eyes. "But how do you know me, that's the question. The Mines of Tarx tell me nothing. But I can't remember anything." Tears roll over the girls cheeks, as she starts crying.
"But Alrissa! Don't you remember anything? Anything at all?"
"I'm afraid not, dear Sir."
Link's bliss disappears immediately. Is this really Alrissa, could he be mistaken? No! His inner thoughts tell him this must be Alrissa, but deep inside his heart, he's not too sure about it. It could be a trap, he hears a voice inside his head. A trap! This is only one of His minions!
Angry Link bans the thoughts out of his head. A trap! That can't be! If it had been a trap, then he would've known already, the warrior tells himself, encouraging him.
"L..Link?" Still trembling because of her grief, the addresses him.
"Yes, Alrissa?" Link turns around, immediately wondering if he had even said the right name to the girl.
"I do remember one thing. It's a song, but I don't know who tought it to me. I could sing it... if it would help.." the girl continues, and when Link nods approvingly, she starts to sing.

"In my heart, I can feel your love,
Everything you gave me, was more than enough.."

That song! Link knows it! It's what he sang to Alrissa one night! This must be Alrissa that's for sure. The girl continues to sing, and suddenly stops.
"That's all I know, I'm afraid" she says kind of sobby. "Did it help?"
"It did indeed, my love, you are indeed the one I look for! You are Alrissa, but you are suffering from amnesia!"
Hopefully the girl looks at him. "I am? Can you tell me who I was?"

So Link does. They walk back to the rest of the group, taking the girl with them. The whole night, and the following day, Link tells Alrissa about their adventures, and the things that may come...

Old 11-10-2001, 02:11 PM   #16
Sir ReGiN
Gold Dragon

When the sullen dwarf, Sir ReGiN, returns to the camp...he has to whipe a tear from his eyes..
"Oh damn, ReGiN! Don't you go around sobbing like a little girl!", he syas to himself...
But he feels a warmth inside, he is happy for the sake of his friend Link, who seems to have met a woman he loves.
Link and the woman, who seem to be named Alrissa, go into Link's tent, and ReGiN goes to the provisory stables, and give his donkey, Betty, some hay..
"How are yu tonight, betty?"
He talks to the donkey for awhile and then goes back to his tent..
"Nighty nighty, ReGiN", he whispers to himself, before he goes to sleep...
Old 11-10-2001, 02:34 PM   #17
Lord Shield

The Shadow King is more suspicious. He won't touch the girl as his avatar is made of negative energy but there is no way in hell any mortal would pass through his brother's realm and just "pop back"

His eyes glow as he scans Alrissa.

His eyes widen and he pulls Link to the ground. This slightly drains Link but saves his life as "Alrissa" explodes in a conflagration

"trust NOTHING until Huthakan is dead - he must have the real Alrissa somewhere else"

Old 11-10-2001, 02:42 PM   #18
SecretMaster
Apophis

While everyone is going to sleep, SecretMaster sees a running figure coming up to the camp. Squinting in the dark, he sees it is a Greater WolfWere. He immediatley goes into the shadows, draws his fabled sword "Secret of the Dark+6" out, and watches it. SecretMaster runs behind a tree, and climbs it. The Wolfwere, comes passing by, and SecretMaster tackles it, stabbing his sword right in the neck of the beast. "Gotcha, you little minion!" Apparently, he didn't and it swiped back with a vicious slash. Then it howled as loud as it could.

SecretMaster, knowing of its quick regeneration, stabs it again, and this time it falls dead, but not before, a pack of 15 Lesser Wolfweres come to attack the camp.
"Were under attack, Grab your weapons, and lets defend the camp!" yells SecretMaster
Old 11-10-2001, 02:57 PM   #19
Sir ReGiN
Gold Dragon

"Shite", ReGiN says as he jumps up fom the ground, and grabs his Double-axe, Serpent's Kiss +5, and quickly runs out of the tent..
He sees Secretmaster fighting a couple of lesser werewolves, and start running towards him..
But on his way, he sees a bat crossing he sky, but doesn't think much more of it..until he sees it transform..
"Stupid mortal, you will fall by the hands of Huthakan!", the vampire says and then it is gone, without a trace..
ReGiN stands still for a few seconds, but then he shrugs and once again, start running towards Secretmaster..
"Die!", ReGiN screams as he goes berserk and start hacking and slashing all around him..
Old 11-10-2001, 03:00 PM   #20
Link
Jack Burton

You read my mind, LS! That was exactly what I wanted to happen [img]smile.gif[/img]