Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Icewind Dale | Heart of Winter | Icewind Dale II Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 08-31-2004, 06:41 PM   #1
ElfBane
Mephistopheles

Mad

Since my job(I think) is to try to preserve the peace, I refrained from attacking the barbarians that Wylfdene told to kill my party. I was able to *haste* the party and escape off the map with no one dieing. I get the feeling I am going to have to return to that map(barbarian camp) eventually. AAMOF, I tried to return to that map to try and make sense of the ranger/trapper feud about the slaying of one of the brothers,,, and was immediately attacked by the barbarians I escaped from before. Is it OK to just go ahead and kill these guys? Or should I continue with the rescue of Hjollder from Burial Isle( I haven't found him yet, but he's supposed to be there somewhere)?
BTW,, it hurt to spend the money, but "Three White Doves" ROCKS !

Iraq and Afghan fatalities: 6,855 and counting. Silence IS consent.
ElfBane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2004, 01:04 PM   #2
NobleNick
Quintesson

(HoW spoiler)

~
~
~
~
~

ElfBane,

Err... You have Barbarians trying to kill you and you haven't yet gone to rescue Hjollder (however his name is spelled)? Ughh!! I honestly do not know if you now have a path that allows you to complete the expansion.

My advice is to reload and try the conversations at the Barbarian camp again. IIRC, You should be let out of the camp peacefully during the episode where Hjollder is banished.

--------------------
What's a party,
without a song?
Bards ROCK!
Party On!!
NobleNick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2004, 03:14 PM   #3
Dragonshadow
Quth-Maren

Isn't that only if you have someon ewith a high charisma?
If you mean teh part I think you mean, I didn't think it ever made any difference. Kill em all. Loot. Pillage. Sell. Get rich.
Easy.

aka Loc der Graf, Quillruke
Dragonshadow is offline   Reply With Quote