Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 08-27-2003, 10:23 AM   #1
Skydracgrrl
Silver Dragon

ooookay, haven't gotten a reply from the webmaster, so maybe someone can help me here. [img]smile.gif[/img] I wasn't sure where to post this, so if a mod thinks they know a better forum to put this, by all means move it. ^^;

here's what i said in a previous post...

Quote:
Originally posted by Skydracgrrl:
and I'll put it in my sig as soon as my profile starts working again... *sigh* something's wrong with it... keeps insisting I have the wrong date (computer: "error, date does not exist or is in the future, please use back button." me: "...":kicks computer: ) soooo I emailed the webmaster (please reply! T.T ) and hopefully it'll all be okay again ^____^
So that's pretty much the issue. And it isn't just my computer either... same thing happened at work as well. Is there something wrong with ironworks? does anyone else have this problem? or am I just a problematic person? ^^; answers are greatly welcomed.

[ 08-27-2003, 10:24 AM: Message edited by: Skydracgrrl ]
Old 08-27-2003, 10:30 AM   #2
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

If you put in a birthday and left out the year, it will do that. Try not including a date at all and see what happens. Or put the full date in and try it.

If it still doesn't let you fix your profile up, there may be a glitch in your profile and Ziroc will have to fix it if that's the case.
Old 08-27-2003, 10:33 AM   #3
Donut
Jack Burton

Check your Date of Birth - is it okay?
[img]\"http://www.wheatsheaf.freeserve.co.uk/roastspurs.gif\" alt=\" - \" /> <br />Proud member of the Axis of Upheaval<br />Official Titterer of the Laughing Hyenas<br />Josiah Bartlet - the best President the US never had.<br />The 1st D in the D & D Show
Old 08-27-2003, 10:39 AM   #4
Bungleau
40th Level Warrior

If you didn't put anything at all in for your birth date... it will probably give the same message. Make sure the month, day, and year all have valid values, and you should be able to go on.

*edit: somewhere in the recent past, in a forum software upgrade, the profile data changed and birthdate was added in. So if you were "created" before then, you didn't have a birthdate, and now it won't let you save until you enter one. *

[ 08-27-2003, 10:51 AM: Message edited by: Bungleau ]
-+-+-+
Give 'em a hug one more time. It might be the last.
Old 08-27-2003, 11:23 AM   #5
Skydracgrrl
Silver Dragon

ooooohhhhhhhhh.... :embarrassed:

i didn't realize the bday was a mandatory thing. ^^; i thought it was referring to present date/time. well, it should be fixed now! thanx for everyone's help...

*mutters* no wonder why I'm sometimes called a blond *mutter*