Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-15-2002, 09:50 AM   #71
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

Quote:
Originally posted by Moni:
quote:
Originally posted by Ziroc:
Yours is fine Moni!
YAY! Thank you!
I'm considering adding a "spiffy" background to it. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Somehow or another came out @ 14.6 KB compared to the 56.8 KB of the one I currently use. *basically asking myself* How does that happen?

Here it is if anyone wants to give me some feedback on how it looks:

[/QUOTE]Ohhh! I like that 1st NEW one with the laser looking background!! Keep that one! It looks sweet!

The Great Escape Studios - 2D/3D Modeling
www.tgeweb.com & Ziroc's Facebook Page
Visit My Flickr Photo Album
Old 06-15-2002, 12:13 PM   #72
Sir Mandorallen
Baaz Draconian

Here we go! New sig a-la-/)eath!

And this one meets the requirements! [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img]

(The old one was too small when it was re-sized)
Old 06-15-2002, 12:39 PM   #73
Krishach
Drow Warrior

Yea, fixed my sig up some, heh... =\
Old 06-15-2002, 01:37 PM   #74
Reeka
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Quote:
Originally posted by /)eathKiller:

Caleb, yoru sig is fine lol, nothing even goes over 200... lol

oh and Reeka, YO!! *whistles* *points up* It's legal seee!
Thank you for checking, but I had gotten approval from Z a long time ago on my sig so I wasn't worrying about it. Besides, the file is compressed and very small. If there should be a problem, I am sure Z will let me know.
<b>Order of the Holy Flame</b><br /><i>Member of Clan HADB</i><br /><b>Laughing Hyena</b><br /><i>Clan Liaison, IW Peace Keeping Force</i><br /><i>[url]\"http://www.the-silver-river.com/Forum/index.php?board=29\" target=\"_blank\">The Silver River VoiceChat!</a><br />Last Saturday of every month. <br />See the forum link for scheduling!<br /><b> </b><br /></i><br /><b>Admin and Co-Owner of [url]\"http://www.the-silver-river.com\" target=\"_blank\">The Silver River</a></b><br />[url]\"http://www.the-silver-river.com\" target=\"_blank\"></a>
Old 06-15-2002, 01:51 PM   #75
Moni

Quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Moni:
quote:
Yours is fine Moni!
YAY! Thank you!
I'm considering adding a "spiffy" background to it. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Somehow or another came out @ 14.6 KB compared to the 56.8 KB of the one I currently use. *basically asking myself* How does that happen?

Here it is if anyone wants to give me some feedback on how it looks:

[/QUOTE]Ohhh! I like that 1st NEW one with the laser looking background!! Keep that one! It looks sweet!
[/QUOTE]Cool! Will do then!

The background was made with a freeware plug-in called Sinedots (by Dragonfly). Its one of my favs....it comes with about half a dozen presets but you can tweak it around to suit yourself and even save the stuff you like. Its normally black on a lighter background but comes with an inverse option for white on darker backgrounds. [img]smile.gif[/img]
If anyone wants it, just e-mail me and I'll be happy to pass it along.

*going to change profile*
[img]smile.gif[/img]
Thanks Ziroc!

Old 06-15-2002, 04:06 PM   #76
Reeka

My sig is 8 kBs. I have been checking some of the sigs (particularly the animated ones) and they are vastly larger----54 kBs for example. As I said earlier, my sig pic is compressed. It was compressed specifically so that it would load very quickly on dial ups. Seems like it would be more a matter of actual file size as opposed to sig dimensions. But at any rate, we will see what Z says.

[ 06-15-2002, 04:07 PM: Message edited by: Reeka ]
<b>Order of the Holy Flame</b><br /><i>Member of Clan HADB</i><br /><b>Laughing Hyena</b><br /><i>Clan Liaison, IW Peace Keeping Force</i><br /><i>[url]\"http://www.the-silver-river.com/Forum/index.php?board=29\" target=\"_blank\">The Silver River VoiceChat!</a><br />Last Saturday of every month. <br />See the forum link for scheduling!<br /><b> </b><br /></i><br /><b>Admin and Co-Owner of [url]\"http://www.the-silver-river.com\" target=\"_blank\">The Silver River</a></b><br />[url]\"http://www.the-silver-river.com\" target=\"_blank\"></a>
Old 06-23-2002, 02:47 AM   #77
LennonCook
Jack Burton

Bumping for the people who haven`t seen it yet...
Old 08-07-2002, 09:29 AM   #78
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Just bumping for new members [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 08-07-2002, 09:57 AM   #79
Lioness
Jack Burton

Ach, I know nothing about this stuff, is my sig too big? lol, that rhymed. Any help would be welcome. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 08-07-2002, 10:16 AM   #80
Cerek the Barbaric

Checking to make sure I didn't make the same mistake as /)eathkiller

[ 08-07-2002, 10:17 AM: Message edited by: Cerek the Barbaric ]