Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-08-2001, 01:08 AM   #11
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

man, that is plain stupid

in China, we just wait till the skin around the "thing" gets soft, then broke it with a needle (burnt). it is painless, and then put on some soothing medicine on it.

gee
I am sorry you had to gone throught this...
Old 12-08-2001, 02:36 AM   #12
Scholarcs
Red Dragon

I know how you feel man, I had them put a needle in my lower abdomen (I think thats what you call it) and that hurt like anything.
<br />\"A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five\" - Groucho Marx<br />Member of the ORT Clan. <br />\"Some birds are not meant to be caged because their feathers are too bright\"<br />Ma bouche sera la bouche des malheurs qui n\'ont point de bouche, ma voix, la liberté de celles qui s\'affaissent au cachot du désespoir. - Aimé Césaire<br />La plus perdue de toutes les journées est celle où l\'on n\'a pas ri. - Sébastien Roch Nicolas
Old 12-08-2001, 02:38 AM   #13
Neb
Account deleted by Request

Oh damn Ronn, you have my sympathy, I know how much a needle can hurt from when I got one rammed into my spine just for a test(Not to test the pain inflicted, but to test whether I might require a hospital visit.), DAMN that hurt.....
Old 12-08-2001, 04:52 AM   #14
Liliara
Red Wizard of Thay

quote:
Originally posted by Lord of Alcohol:
I had a punctured lung once, they had to put in a chest tube. The crappy Navy doctor shot the area full of novacaine. Like hell that worked. Had his knee on my chest giving it all he could to shove the damn thing into my lung. Pure torture. I ever see the guy who put me in that situation in the first place he is.....absolutly dead.

Damn, I'm REALLY curious, now! What is the story behind this?
Proud member of the LH (Yorick?)<br />Captain of Bouncers, Boogre Bar<br /><br />\"I\'ve had it up to here, listening to a small segment of people try to put down America! America\'s the greatest land on Earth, and we oughta be proud of what we have! I\'m proud of America, I\'m proud of our people, and I\'m gonna prove it. We\'re American and DAMN proud of it! Frankly I\'m getting a little ticked off...go ta ****\"... Dink (if anyone knows who originally said this, please let me know!)
Old 12-08-2001, 04:58 AM   #15
Sorcerer Alex

Yuck [img]tongue.gif[/img]

My advice to anyone is: do not eat your breakfast while surfing on Ironworks. This thread is particularly nauseating [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Old 12-08-2001, 07:56 AM   #16
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild

quote:
Originally posted by Liliara:

Damn, I'm REALLY curious, now! What is the story behind this?

Its kind of a long story but the short version is I was fighting a couple guys (one of whom I had beat up earlier), failed to achieve victory versus two of them, third guy (who nobody knew at all) stabbed me in the back, punctured lung, blood squirting out, the usual stuff. He got 8 years no parole, then he was to be sent off to CA for rape and armed robbery.