Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-30-2001, 06:44 AM   #11
Jorath Calar
Harper

Quote:
Originally posted by Silver Cheetah:
(Does anyone, really....?)

Nope.

------------------
Old 10-30-2001, 06:48 AM   #12
skywalker
Banned User

Oh! I agree with your view, I was saying I expect a rejoinder and will help out if needed. That's all.

------------------
Still The Most Humbly Prideful (?) Member Of The Illuminati!

Mark
Old 10-30-2001, 06:55 AM   #13
Silver Cheetah
Fzoul Chembryl

Quote:
Originally posted by skywalker:
Oh! I agree with your view, I was saying I expect a rejoinder and will help out if needed. That's all.

Sure Sky! Sorry ducks, wasn't having a prod at you at all. Just took your post as an opportunity to further clarify where I'm coming from on this, just in case anyone is tempted to write me down as totally lacking in humour! (Not true, as well you know....... Not that I give a flying whatsit... )

------------------

Most Ecstatic Mistress of the Illuminati

Feisty Kitten Mascot and Succourer of the Waifs and Strays Hugging and Smooching Club

Don't Dream It, Be It (Easy, - Just Keep Choosing the Same Thing...)
Old 10-30-2001, 07:20 AM   #14
Jolly Pirate
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Quote:
How men annoy women...

By posting crap that buys into and reinforces the worst gender stereotypes, thus making communication between the sexes even more difficult.

And with one swipe of her paws, the Silver Cheetah emasculates poor Arvon.

I laughed out loud when I read your post, Silver Cheetah. Excellent point.

As we say on the high seas, Yo Ho Ho!!! *Drinks bottle of rum*

[This message has been edited by Jolly Pirate (edited 10-30-2001).]
Old 10-30-2001, 07:24 AM   #15
Garnet

Arvon

My first thought to your post....

"And your point is....?"

Garnet

Old 10-30-2001, 07:29 AM   #16
Silver Cheetah
Fzoul Chembryl

Quote:
Originally posted by Jolly Pirate:

And with one swipe of her paws, the Silver Cheetah emasculates poor Arvon.

I laughed out loud when I read your post, Silver Cheetah. Excellent point.

As we say on the high seas, Yo Ho Ho!!! *Drinks bottle of rum*

[This message has been edited by Jolly Pirate (edited 10-30-2001).]
Oops! Was not intending to have a go at Arvon, as such...... Just at the stereotypes. Oh well, too late now......

I see you have a mighty fine piratical stereotype going there yourself, Mr Pirate Dude..... I personally know many fine pirates who never touch alcohol, let alone rum!, although they do have some other rather distasteful habits. Unfortunately, I am unable to gratify curiousity on this last point, - this being a family forum.....

------------------

Feisty Kitten Mascot and Succourer of the Waifs and Strays Hugging and Smooching Club

Old 10-30-2001, 07:40 AM   #17
Jolly Pirate
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Quote:

I see you have a mighty fine piratical stereotype going there yourself, Mr Pirate Dude..... I personally know many fine pirates who never touch alcohol, let alone rum!, although they do have some other rather distasteful habits. Unfortunately, I am unable to gratify curiousity on this last point, - this being a family forum.....

Aaarrrr, matey . . . what stereotypes, don't be silly!

*Baffled, the Jolly Pirate limps back to his ship on his wooden leg, while carefully replacing his eyepatch which had slipped a bit, listening to his parrot, Polly, perched solidly on his shoulder, squawk in his ear "Don't be silly, don't be silly, don't be silly!"*
Old 10-30-2001, 07:45 AM   #18
Silver Cheetah
Fzoul Chembryl

Quote:
Originally posted by Jolly Pirate:

Aaarrrr, matey . . . what stereotypes, don't be silly!

*Baffled, the Jolly Pirate limps back to his ship on his wooden leg, while carefully replacing his eyepatch which had slipped a bit, listening to his parrot, Polly, perched solidly on his shoulder, squawk in his ear "Don't be silly, don't be silly, don't be silly!"*
Whilst the pirate is deep in slumber, bombed out cold on rum n'barbs, the Silver Cheetah slips up to him, replaces the eyepatch with a pair of pince nez, the parrot with a monkey with diarrohea, and the wooden leg - which she unscrews deftly - with nothing at all.......

:Cheetah slopes off sniggering:

------------------

[This message has been edited by Silver Cheetah (edited 10-30-2001).]
Old 10-30-2001, 07:58 AM   #19
Jolly Pirate
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Quote:
Whilst the pirate is deep in sleep, bombed out on rum n'barbs, the Silver Cheetah slips up to him, replaces the eyepatch with a pair of pince nez, the parrot with a monkey with diarrohea, and the wooden leg - which she unscrews deftly - with nothing at all.......

:Cheetah tiptoes off sniggering:
LOL!

I see you are a most evil Cheetah. Picking on us poor overmatched pirates like that. Shame, shame.

Perhaps me mateys will make the Silver ■■■■■ walk the plank. Ha! How about that, feline critter, a little dip in the ocean for your furry paws!

Avast, I would love to stay and watch the Cat's meeting with the salty sea, but am off to a day of pillage and robbery on the Seven Seas!

How'se the anchor, hoist the mainsal', raise the bloody Jolly Roger, ye scurvy dogs, off we go and leave the mischievous manx to be rescued by the merfolk!

*ship disappears over the horizon with Captain Jolly Pirate chugging bottles of rum*

Old 10-30-2001, 08:07 AM   #20
Hiram Sedai
Emerald Dragon

Quote:
I find all these 'stereotypical' lists just stupid. I am a woman, an individual, with my own way of being, as are all women. You are a man, with your own way of being, as are all men.

"...all I'm askin
is for a little respect...

R E S P E C T

Find out what it means to me

R E S P E C T

something something take a pee

Oh

sock it to me sock it to me sock it to me..."

------------------
"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
-Robert McCloskey

• Token lackwit of HADB
  • Sycophant to the Wolf of Azure Hue
  • Long lost brother of DragonMage
  • Bearer of a work of art created by Sazerac
  • Jeg burde blive gennembanket for min flatulens.[/list]