Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-29-2001, 09:35 PM   #11
Malla Gabriel

He is in down from the gate where you enter, aganst the wall, before any buildings. SPOILER
Do not kill the fallen Pladians there, he not there.
as for the gong quest it can only be started by the limted wish spell. theres a thread around here someway about it. .... ah yes its called the missing quest.

Old 01-29-2001, 10:23 PM   #12
The X
Dungeon Master

*************SPOILER****************************
As for the gong, cast the "limited wish" spell and ask the genie to grant you the one time wish for an adventure .
Old 01-29-2001, 11:17 PM   #13
Yorick
Very Mad Bird

Melusine where did you see Eldroth? I don't remember stumbling accross him. (I used his portrait for a Bard in BG1)

The characters from BG1 I came across included: (only names no details, but it may spoil nonetheless)
Minsc/Jahiera/Imoen/Edwin/Viconia
Khalid
Quale
Xzar
Montaron
Faldorn
Ajantis
Coran
Safana
Garrick
Tiax

alas no Dynahier, Alora or Kivan (a New Zealander named Kevin obviously)
Branwen is in the tutorial as is Xan from memory.
Where was Yeslick? Yeslick was great, as was the other dwarf Kaigan. Korgan took Kaigans place. Similar name too.
Eldroths girl couldn't be found either (I forget her name)
Then of course there was Neb the nobhead.
Old 01-30-2001, 01:41 PM   #14
Charlie
Lord Ao

Hi.

Hmmm, bit confused here. Ok I take Keldorn to see his missus and kids. She's been playing away...so what! He tells me to meet him back at the order in 3hrs....I do so. He then says he's dealt with the bloke and bunged his missus in a dungeon and can he re-join me. No xp, nothing to do and hardly a quest in any sense of the word. I've been a bloody chaperone for a poxy pious ponce.....what's all that about? Seems like a total waste of everybodies time to me....or have I missed something? I got back to the R.H order early and picked Minsc back up so that I could tell him to meet me in the C.C. That hasn't messed up this (non) quest has it? Is there xp to be had with Anomens quest btw?

Confused from London.
Old 01-30-2001, 02:15 PM   #15
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Charlie: re Keldorn and xp- I did same as you, told him to do the lawful thing, can't remember if there were any points involoved, though.

Spoilers:

---------

---------
-------
Anomen: well I'm playing with him in party of a female pc and went the "do right thing" route (as in, don't take revenge) and got xp (don't recall how much, but fairly decent) when he decided not to go after Saerk immediately upon hearing from his father about the murder of his sister. Then later on got some decent points for keeping the damn fool from killing Saerk again when he gets the message that his father tried it and was killed. I have NO idea how that plays out with a male pc, though. MY pc had to tell him to stop the hate/don't end up like his father, then admit publicly (snicker) that she loved him, before the hothead quit the revenge quest and I got more xp.

Let me know how that works for male pc's, if anyone's gone that far with Anomen, which from the sound of things, not many of you fellows (with male pc's) have bothered!