Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-02-2001, 08:11 PM   #1
Tortulho

I once was teleported by the leprechaun to an are where his treasure was and where there was also a lake with a shrine at the bottom, with the Angel Kerah. I could not open the doors beneath the shire so I had to reload the game.
The problem is that I killed the leprechaun and I can't find a way to reach his treasure again.
Also, I have no idean why I could not enter the shrine. After I lowered the lever, I would be swimmming in a dark room and no door would open...

Can anyone help?
Old 01-02-2001, 08:30 PM   #2
Gauleiter

Wow! I'd heard rumours of people accomplishing this feat, but never actually read a message like this.

The reason you couldn't enter the Temple of Isis in that manner is because, at that point in the temple, you must activate the black pillar by placing a Stauette of Kerah on an altar nearby. Since you had not done that, the pillar was not active and there was no way to enter the temple. You'll have to go in the front door like everyone else
Old 01-03-2001, 12:38 AM   #3
Tortulho

Thanks everybody!!!

I am now inside the temple.. trying to make sense of it and trying to find that door to Kerah... but unable to so far....
Old 01-03-2001, 05:15 AM   #4
Davros
Takhisis Follower

If your still in there, simply use call of home spell. Come back and visit Kerah when you get into the shrine through the front door.
Davros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2001, 12:10 AM   #5
firerainmaker
Welcomed New User

I found the little guy but I don't know what to do with him. Every time I approach him he runs and dissappears or turns around and puts insane spells or something on me. Am I supposed to talk to him? Or kill him. He manages to get away from any spell I cast at him. Been chasing him around all over and can't seem to get him to do anything but damage me. What and how am I supposed to do something with this little guy? Help meeeee pleeaassee!!!
firerainmaker is offline   Reply With Quote