Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 05-10-2001, 03:35 AM   #11
CyberPixie

Ummm...Saz...I was just kidding. This place wouldn't be nearly as friendly if Cloudbringer was the *only* person who ever welcomed any of the newcomers.

Sorry if I ruffled anyone's feathers. Definitely a newbie mistake...guess I've learned one of the things I'm not supposed to joke around about here. Won't happen again, believe me.

[This message has been edited by CyberPixie (edited 05-10-2001).]
Old 05-10-2001, 06:25 AM   #12
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by CyberPixie:
Ummm...Saz...I was just kidding. This place wouldn't be nearly as friendly if Cloudbringer was the *only* person who ever welcomed any of the newcomers.

Sorry if I ruffled anyone's feathers. Definitely a newbie mistake...guess I've learned one of the things I'm not supposed to joke around about here. Won't happen again, believe me.

[This message has been edited by CyberPixie (edited 05-10-2001).]

Cyberpixie!

Don't worry one minute! People knew you were joking! And THAT is one of the great things about these forums! We can laugh at ourselves and with each other!
You joke as much as you like whenever you like. Lordy! You shold see some of the things I've had posted about me! ER, then again maybe not..LOL... Anyway, I'll keep an eye on ol' Saz , and so will a few others, I reckon...hehehe!

Cloudy

------------------
Raindancer of the Laughing Hyenas Clan
Storm-Queen
StormCloud of the Black Knight
Heart Mind Soul Forever
Cloudbringer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2001, 10:36 AM   #13
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

Dear CyberPixie,

I must apologize, too. I apparently misread your "intent" in your posting. Please don't stop having fun here...that's what Ironworks is all about. I just didn't want to "usurp" anyone's position...now that I read it again, I can see the "joke." I must admit that I do tend to be rather literal at times--part of the problem of being in the IT field, I guess.

Anyway, chalk it up to a bad day. You post whatever you wish, and I'll stand by you just as anyone else will...and will try not to be so "touchy" next time!

Your friend,

-Sazerac
Sazerac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2001, 11:42 AM   #14
mammawlin
Drizzt Do'Urden

Hi gang! Here's a big W E L C O M E to all the newbies and to the oldies, I LOVE you all Let's do as suggested and have some cinnamon tea with honey together. We'll sit and talk about rusty swords and the bumble thread and all the cool signatures on the GD board.

Hugs and comfort prayers to each of you,
Mammawlin

Barbarian (cousin to Mammawlin)
mammawlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2001, 12:01 AM   #15
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Bumping for all the new forum members! Please take a moment to say hi and tell us a little something about yourselves! Wander over to General Discussions and maybe the Book forum!

Cloudy
Cloudbringer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2001, 03:25 AM   #16
Dr.Pick
Zhentarim Guard

I offer a warm welcome to all new posters here at the W&W forum! This is a wonderful, friendly community with which I felt immediately comfortable. BTW, thank you all for your help and support and humor and willingness to let misunderstandings be worked out, as this thread makes abundantly clear!
(Dr.Pick removes his hat and bows deeply)
I also appreciate the restraint shown regarding profanity-it's just degrading to the user of it in my opinion, anyway. "May Kerah be with you all!"
Dr.Pick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2001, 10:53 AM   #17
adam warlock
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

just a sec.... I'm trying to get on the welcome wagon but I keep falling off...

WELCOME!

don't pay any attention what they say about me... I'm crazy anyway
adam warlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2001, 05:48 AM   #18
Donut
Jack Burton

d
Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
Bumping for all the new forum members! Please take a moment to say hi and tell us a little something about yourselves! Wander over to General Discussions and maybe the Book forum!

Cloudy
They are here - beware, be vigilant, don't be fooled. I am watching them but I am working alone - I can't watch all of them. See my post here!

------------------

Save Chip - Don't let Sarah win!
Official Titterer of the Laughing Hyenas

[This message has been edited by Donut (edited 06-06-2001).]
Donut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2001, 07:25 AM   #19
adam warlock
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

here's a belated greeting from me....

WELCOME NEW Members!

don't pay any attention what others say about me.... I'm crazy anyway....

adam warlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2001, 07:36 AM   #20
snidley_whiplash2001
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Thanks all for the warm welcome,this is truly a great place to come and forgett the every day worries that one seems to have. With people like you guys(and gals), ill be coming here often. I only wish i had more to talk about.Once i get the game working that will change.
THANKS AGAIN !!! Scott.
snidley_whiplash2001 is offline   Reply With Quote