Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-24-2002, 10:21 PM   #1
Maniac
Dungeon Master

My wild mage (forgot exact level, I just know he knows 2 level 10 spells) is not soloing, but is going with a monk companion. Anyway, what was really cool and happened twice is this: While on the cult of the unseeing eye quest, both fighting the Beholders in the rift dungeon and in the lower reaches, I had so much trouble. After summoning a Planetar, though, BAM! Beholder killing machine! Apart from the annoying voice ("I shall prevail") it is now my favorite spell.

The cool thing is that twice when I was casting magic missile, there was a surge so I got all spells back! This was completely sweet. Anyway, I got the Dragon's breath spell, should try that too... hehehehehehehehe.

What I really want is a scroll of Wish so that I can scribe it and use all of those potions of wisdom...
Old 01-24-2002, 10:45 PM   #2
fable
Quintesson

I *think* (but I'm not sure) that a Wish scroll is in the possession of that scroll saleswoman at the back of the Adventurer's Mart. In any case, it's worth a shot checking with her.
fable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2002, 11:01 PM   #3
Aramil Galanodel
Dungeon Master

maybe spoiler in some peoples eyes

you can also get a scroll of wish if you dont mind playing the demon at the end of the maze level of watchers keep at a little game of cards =)
Aramil Galanodel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2002, 05:42 AM   #4
Sir Wes Iron Grasp
Elite Waterdeep Guard

if you have dragons breath you have to have bg2tob go to amethkaram and buy it from the mage in the shop then export your char again i suspect you are doing a multiplayer export your guy back into your shadows of amn multiplayer there you go wish
<br />Fear smiles in the face of Every Man All We can Do Is Smile back... or Smash its face in <br /> <br />THE WORDS OF THE GREAT Sir Exxon..modified a bit<p>Sir Wes IronGrasp <br />leader of the <br />Assasians of Waterdeep<p>And <br />Bold Follower of <br />Sir Exxon:knightsmile:
Sir Wes Iron Grasp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2002, 08:04 AM   #5
Maniac
Dungeon Master

I have ToB, but I'm in SoA right now.