Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-21-2001, 08:54 PM   #21
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Oh NO! Uh, dear sister, I will, uh inquire of my many mages and knights and mayhap a solution to your, er predicament, can be found...oh,uh, please LadyWendy...don't peck at the furniture! Oh dear oh dear oh dear!

CloudWorrier
Old 02-21-2001, 08:56 PM   #22
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

You're welcome, Birthday boy! Uh do you have any idea how to rescue my sister from her , um, situation? EEEEEK, she's trying to fly off the roof!

CloudFainter
Old 02-21-2001, 08:57 PM   #23
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Well since LadyWendy has apparently been turned into a chicken I'm taking her down into HillBilly land( South Carolina) and entering her in the chicken fights. While I've never been to one I'm putting my money on you LadyChicken so sharpen thy beak
Old 02-21-2001, 09:00 PM   #24
Armisael

Better find a way to turn her back, or she's going to end up with some nasty stretch marks. Tried goose grease? I hear it works wonders.

Old 02-21-2001, 09:05 PM   #25
Tobbin_OHF

Catches up with Ladyzekke and has her peck at the apple until it is totally consumed (Jeez that was a long time). And waits for ancient artifact to affect her. The feathers start to fall off and Ladyzekke starts to regain her humanity. Ummmm. I must say that I appreciate the sight milady Ladyzekke, but perhaps we should get you some clothes now.

Old 02-21-2001, 10:02 PM   #26
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Armie: ROTFL!!!! You'll need it when she's done with you! HAHAHHA

Cloudwatcher
Old 02-21-2001, 10:09 PM   #27
Armisael

She knows I'm only having a bit of fun. Besides, she's too busy preventing fights over her own 'lower part' breaking out. Or watching them, either way.

Old 02-21-2001, 10:10 PM   #28
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Whew!! Ooh! Feels good to be back to myself again! I thought that spell would never take hold, it took to long! All that endless gesturing! Well, I'll try to look at it as a good experience, I mean I did defeat the almighty Poultry Percy! HA! Those feathers did him in! I, of course, had none so I had a "grease" effect goin on! Yeah, got his ass! Uh, (clears throat and composes herself in a ladylike manner), thank you Tobbin for helping me, oh valient knight!

Hardyharhar Armisael - you keep that goose grease, you'll need it when I implant my high heeled boot....

Cloudbringer - Sorry about the err, holes, in your furniture. I'll go into our coffers and I promise I will replace it! Man, look at all the feathers! (SNEEZE!)
Old 02-21-2001, 10:16 PM   #29
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

ROTFL! Somebody please tell me where to buy keyboards by the gross?! And I'll be back after I dry this one off again. HAHAHA!

CloudLaugher
Old 02-22-2001, 11:00 AM   #30
BLACK KNIGHT

WHEW! For a second, I thought I was gonna have to hit LadyWendy with my sword to dispel magic. Good thinking Tobbin. Apple of True Self, huh. Might have to look that one up for side effects . . . hmmmmm . . .

BK