Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Roleplaying > Ironworks Online Roleplaying
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 05-20-2003, 03:26 PM   #31
the sauceman
Zhentarim Guard

After one last sneeze, Talin unholstered his handgun as he started to run after the Hunter.
"Wait up, Thal! We should head into this together!" He said as he hurried to catch up.
the sauceman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2003, 05:35 PM   #32
SomeGuy
Unicorn

Vorian smiled. "Awesome gun you go there. Gotta get myself one of those." As he heard the noise of in the direction they were heading he looked up at Death. "We should go investigate. C'mon." Val head off into the direction of the noise, but not before getting his Shark and Rappy back.

[ 05-20-2003, 05:35 PM: Message edited by: SomeGuy ]
SomeGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2003, 01:50 PM   #33
/)eathKiller
Dracolisk

"Val!" Death shouted "That was just my shell casing landing way out there... they kind of have a bit of distance to them...

He then fired another round, a similar sound echoed about, a swirling cloud of flame engulfed the oponent boomas, and nothing was left but a shark, a rappy (still playing dead) and a large smoking crater. Suddenly more boomas jumped up from the ashes, simultanously two other mercenaries, a hunter and ranger, leapt from some brush and appeared as if out of nowhere. One seemed rather uncomfortable and the other alarmed, they were clad in full-body shades of grey and dark red...

"Who the hell are you?!"

Everyone bothered to blurt out at once, including the boomas, tho their language made it sound more like:

"ARRUR AURR ARRR?!"
/)eathKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2003, 03:52 PM   #34
the sauceman
Zhentarim Guard

Talin, his handgun pointed at a diagonal angle at the ground, glanced wildly. There was a smoking crater with little bits of creature flesh hanging off of the nearby trees, another Ranger that was standing near an incredibly huge robot that reminded Talin of a really really big...Robot. With a giant cannon perched on its shoulder. Then he noticed the Boombas that had popped out in the clearing as well.

Finally turning back to Thalali, Talin shrugged, not knowing what to do, or who to shoot. He just knew that he didnt want to get in a fight with that giant robot thing...
Old 05-21-2003, 06:40 PM   #35
T/-/alali
Baaz Draconian

Thalali looked at the giant robot. A single shivber went down his spine. "Uhh, we came some gun fire so we came to investigate," Thalali said a little unshurely. Thalali just looked at the floor the whole time he said that making sure not to make eye contact with the huge chrome robot.
Old 05-21-2003, 10:43 PM   #36
SomeGuy
Unicorn

Valinian just stood there with his mouth open. "Screw it. Shark kill the Boomas, and who are you guys? As for me. I am Valinian. My partner can introduce himself, and he can do great stand up comedy, which I would like to see again soon. Now, who are you guys?"
SomeGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2003, 10:44 AM   #37
the sauceman
Zhentarim Guard

Talin nodded at Valinian, "Im Talin, pleased to meet you. But we should probably take care of these Boombas before getting into a deep disscusion right now, eh?"
Turning towards one of the creatures, Talin opened fire on it with his handgun.
Old 05-22-2003, 04:06 PM   #38
T/-/alali
Baaz Draconian

Thalali swung his saber at one of the boomas while yelling,"I'm Thalali."
Old 05-23-2003, 09:13 AM   #39
/)eathKiller
Dracolisk

"I'm no one important, just a typical battle android ranger... But you're interfeiring with special operation work by Morgue... unlesss you want to participate I suggest you end now...

"Alright mister Valarian," the android said to his acomplice, "now that you have seent he first-post-first-serve method of fighting, it is time to test out the true power of the cards! INITIATE THE PHOTON GRID!"

A grid of photonic squares appeared and it was as if a gameboard was at their feet.

"To play this game you roll a photon dice and that allows you to move a number of spaces, pinpoint and oponent and attack, after you have attacked the enemy has an equal chance to attack you, and the fighting is turn-based rather than free, you can choose yoru combat type based on how you and the other players feel like playing."

The android tossed down a card. "I summon GEE!"

A large insect-wasp creature with three stingers appeared. It looks menacing as it buzed about, It was then when everyone noticed that they were unable to move.

"in order to move you must shout the command to roll your photonic dice..."

A small holographic monitor appeared infront of everyone, including the monsters, with a mathmatical readout.

"alright... We're operating under controlled conditions now... Morgue won't let anything go wrong... now... it's your guy's move..." the android said to the confused ranger and hunter who had just shown up...

"If you don't use cards then command yourselves to attack..."
Old 05-23-2003, 10:15 AM   #40
/)eathKiller
Dracolisk

OOC:
If you want to play by dice rules for this battle then you can roll your own dice and refer to this map:

Otherwise just role play like normal, depends on what battle rule system the group would prefer (you two) Someguy and I have to do this battle mode 1: as an example, 2: For Morgue, but you guys can actually do whatever you want [img]tongue.gif[/img]

I'm doing this to encorporate the Episode 3 Rule System in a bit...
It works by rolling 2 6 sided dice, in this game it's a "special" system, almost like a mini-game type situation, and it works by the same system, roll 1 d6 for movement and another d6 for number of attacks you make or spells casting, or healing, or attacking spell casting and healing it's all up to you the number just determines how many moves you can make before the monster does [img]tongue.gif[/img] Where as normal Episode 1 and 2 PSO rules state you just shoot/spellcast/heal and dodge/get hit, it's all about talent really [img]tongue.gif[/img] in online role playing it's more free-form but the DM will make sure to balance how often you're hit acoordingly, no matter how dramatic your declaration, the more dramatic and vivid the better your rewards, the more UBER-Munchkiney your declaration, then the more punnishment you will receive. [img]tongue.gif[/img] There... and that's how Battle works online [img]smile.gif[/img]

[ 05-23-2003, 10:23 AM: Message edited by: /)eathKiller ]
/)eathKiller is offline   Reply With Quote