Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Miscellaneous Games (RPG or not)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 04-16-2004, 06:54 PM   #1
Wombstar
Dungeon Master

Smiley

I have a couple of things that I've started getting Little annoyed with.

Now i have finally completed the game with the Alliance.. however.. i never found Zan't or the other guy anywhere on the peek, i was told they would meat me there. the only time i had found them was when i didn't to the alliance and i had found them murder on the peek.... So were are they???

Is there any use of the 3 guys you save in the north wilderness? they talk to ya but thats about it?

And what do you do with the book found in the 'marble room' i haven't found any use for it?

And what about the Rapax queen..doesn't anything happen after you save her?

And last one, in the cosmic circle before the entrance you can see a 'green dot' on the map.. who is it? can you reach it?

I'm guessing most of theses are 'unfinished' but in case i have missed something i thought id post.. be nice just to close up theses loose ends now that i have full completed it.

Cheers,
Wombstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2004, 07:57 PM   #2
Scatter
Symbol of Cyric

Most of those are unfinished subplots.
The green dot is Bela, who 'reaches' you.
The book is a clue, i haven't bothered with it for ages, IIRC it's about the Shaman.
Scatter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2004, 08:35 PM   #3
Wombstar
Dungeon Master

i gave the book the the shaman nothing happened.
what about the Alliance? does anything come of this?

It's not Bela because he already shows up. This 'dot' almost right on the entrance as you walk down the path in the cosmic circle.
Old 04-16-2004, 10:16 PM   #4
Nightowl2
Galvatron

What comes of the alliance is a lot of nice experience and the satisfaction of ending their stupid war.

I am, however, curious about those bodies on the peak. Where, exactly, did you find them, and which side did you work for?

And as Scatter said, most of your other questions relate to unfinished things in the game. As for the book, I think it's supposed to be a clue to meeting the Shaman on the 7th bough.

Nightowl2
Nightowl2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2004, 01:37 AM   #5
Ziggurat
Symbol of Cyric

The holy book, the fountain in the south east (?) wilds, the lighthouse, the condemned house, the Higardi captain in Arnika, the King's assasins...they all look like loose ends to me as well.
Old 04-17-2004, 01:24 PM   #6
babar
Manshoon

Quote:
Originally posted by Wombstar:

It's not Bela because he already shows up. This 'dot' almost right on the entrance as you walk down the path in the cosmic circle.
it's probably rex. shame on you for leaving him behind!
babar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2004, 02:41 PM   #7
dplax
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by babar:
quote:

it's probably rex. shame on you for leaving him behind! [/QUOTE]Rex is in the wilderness clearing if a certain condition isn't satisfied. I think that the green dot might actually be the savant.

dplax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2004, 04:48 PM   #8
Wombstar
Dungeon Master

1st time i played the game i was with the Trang, and when you reach the peak both leaders have been killed. (a murder)

where is the lighthouse? not sure if i found that,
the holy book? what holy book?

The dot isn't the savan, he comes up as a yellow dot, also then you fight the savant the 'green dot' is still in the same place, it's outside the building at the cosmic circle.. on the left as you walk to wards to circle.

very disappointed with this the game, all the amount of unfinished moments ruins it alittle
Old 04-17-2004, 05:47 PM   #9
Aelia Jusa
Iron Throne Cult

Tetris Champion
Quote:
1st time i played the game i was with the Trang, and when you reach the peak both leaders have been killed. (a murder)
Are you sure it was the leaders? Did you go back and see if they were gone? That seems really weird that they'd both be dead... I just finished playing and I didn't do the alliance (and I'd killed Z'Ant already so it wasn't him) so Rodan and Thingo were still locked up - I assumed it was them that had been killed. And to clarify for Nightowl, they're in the first big clearing where the three paths to the temples stem from.
Old 04-17-2004, 07:55 PM   #10
Wombstar
Dungeon Master

well i just guess thats who they were,
all i know was there was one from each team, dead.