Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 11-25-2001, 05:43 PM   #111
Dresdan
Zhentarim Guard

I hope I'm using the right terminology here but the one I'm currently using is that knight swinging his sword. Is that a sig?

Okay I just figured out that guy is a "gremlin". I just put him in my sig. Is this right?
Old 11-26-2001, 09:21 AM   #112
Sir Byronas
Mephistopheles

Bump.
Old 11-27-2001, 05:01 AM   #113
Archon Devangilous
The Magister

bumpity bump
Old 11-27-2001, 10:27 AM   #114
Barb
Symbol of Cyric

24 hour bumpathon.
Old 11-27-2001, 05:54 PM   #115
Encard
Quintesson

Hmm... err... could someone please make me a sig, please? Something with pointyish, semi curvedish (err... as in, not just straight lines, but not the extreme curvyishness (not a word, I think...) of some of the fonts like the various signature-looking fonts out there) letters saying Encard with brightish green - darkish green - (should I use and instead of -?) black fire fill for the lettering (if possible non-stationary fire, as in, the flames kind of move), and a mage-ish gif, if possible? Something with fancy swirlingy bright colors (kind of like those if you got color change wild surge in ToB with wild mage or Jester's Chain in SoA) would be very nice, if you have the time... *begins saying please repeatedly, causing sonic waves to smash surrounding buildings to rubble, then notices what's happening and tryies to figure out a way to prevent similar effects in the future, while another building collpases (fortunately these were all unpopulated buildings with no one in them... [img]smile.gif[/img] )*
Old 11-28-2001, 12:04 AM   #116
Lothar

I want a sig super bad!! I want Strider done in old english with a dull shine to it. and I want a pic of a ranger with a big sword on a mountain or something. If this is possible let me know.

Old 11-28-2001, 10:28 AM   #117
adam warlock
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

poor Saz... getting overwhelmed yet?

yeah I'm still alive just been busy with my exams and speeches (I hate speeches)
Old 11-28-2001, 10:36 AM   #118
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

Don't worry, guys, I'm still working!

Working on Archon's as of last evening...he gave me quite an order! [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img] but I should have something by today.

Cheers,

"And all my days are trances, and all my nightly dreams,
Are where thy grey eye glances, and where thy footstep gleams,
In what ethereal dances, by what eternal streams..."
Old 11-28-2001, 11:04 AM   #119
Cerek the Barbaric
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Sazerac,

Have you given any more thought to the online tutorial you mentioned to Lucre and myself a few weeks ago?

I've played around with PrintShop and PrintMaster at work and made numerous signs that now decorate the facility (I work in a small hospital in Georgia).

But I've had NO luck playing around with ProPaint. I downloaded a trial version of 3.0 and Barb was kind enough to list a link containing several gif's. I downloaded a gif of a pseudodragon, but wasn't able to do much of anything to change it in ProPaint.

{Sigh} I'm stumped. It's obvious that I'm not going to figure this out on my own...so any advice or help you could offer would be greatly appreciated.

Remember, the mage is the most valuable member of your party....so he's is the one you should give to the Evil Overlord in exchange for your freedom.
Old 11-28-2001, 11:06 AM   #120
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

quote:
Originally posted by Cerek the Barbaric:
Sazerac,

Have you given any more thought to the online tutorial you mentioned to Lucre and myself a few weeks ago?

I've played around with PrintShop and PrintMaster at work and made numerous signs that now decorate the facility (I work in a small hospital in Georgia).

But I've had NO luck playing around with ProPaint. I downloaded a trial version of 3.0 and Barb was kind enough to list a link containing several gif's. I downloaded a gif of a pseudodragon, but wasn't able to do much of anything to change it in ProPaint.

{Sigh} I'm stumped. It's obvious that I'm not going to figure this out on my own...so any advice or help you could offer would be greatly appreciated.

Remember, the mage is the most valuable member of your party....so he's is the one you should give to the Evil Overlord in exchange for your freedom.

Nuts! I completely forgot! Sorry, guys! (blush)

I will get something up there once I get caught up on some of the sigs. I may try to do some of that this evening after I get home.

Cheers,

"And all my days are trances, and all my nightly dreams,
Are where thy grey eye glances, and where thy footstep gleams,
In what ethereal dances, by what eternal streams..."