Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Icewind Dale | Heart of Winter | Icewind Dale II Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-17-2002, 07:15 PM   #1
jerloser
Elite Waterdeep Guard

In the area after the airship crash is a glacier that has a bunch of doors that are frozen shut.I got the holy symbol to open them from the frozen dude but ther is one door that isnt affected (second one up from the bottem in the lower left corner) .there is another door that wont open becouse something is on the other side of it preventing me from opening it.I am totally lost at this point.PLEASE.PLEASE help me...
jerloser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2002, 07:36 PM   #2
espeed
Dungeon Master

Um.......you have missed area near the bottom right corner that leads you round to the other side of the door. Watch out for the trolls.
espeed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2002, 08:23 PM   #3
Balhifet
The Magister

go up and kill the queen remorhaz and turn right kill the sorcerors, beware of the golem. Head down from there and kill the sleeping remorhaz.