Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Icewind Dale | Heart of Winter | Icewind Dale II Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-16-2002, 02:54 AM   #1
Zoltan
Symbol of Cyric

I completed moonblade quest. Gave the sword to priestess. ANd I gained 750 xp. What happens if I dont give her the sword? can I keep it?
I can feel the touch of wind on my face. Strong wind was slapping my face. I can feel the ground shake. The sky roars with vengeance and fury. From the shadows, I heard the Archmage's words:"İbne Fenner!" And then..I can't remember the rest..
Zoltan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2002, 03:31 AM   #2
Guinness
The Magister

you CAN keep it, but EXP gain is more worthwhile.
Old 10-16-2002, 08:04 AM   #3
Luvian
Ironworks Moderator

She gave the sword to my paladin, maybe it is because I am Lawfull Good, or maybe it is because I refused her reward.
Old 10-16-2002, 11:18 AM   #4
Kalak
The Magister

she'll give it to anyoe who refuses the reward.
Old 10-16-2002, 11:40 AM   #5
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Kalak:
she'll give it to anyoe who refuses the reward.
That is right. It depends on how you talk to her.
Larry_OHF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2002, 11:47 AM   #6
Nightowl2
Galvatron

Once you have the sword, you return and decline the reward she offers. If you're using a paladin for this, be careful of which response you use. The safe one is to say no reward is necessary, you're just happy to help people out. Emma then gives you the sword, and an xp award of, if I recall rightly, 1050 or something like that.

Nightowl2
Nightowl2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2002, 03:28 AM   #7
Zoltan
Symbol of Cyric

oh too bad I miss this sword Am I missing something too much?? I mean this blade is a "must-have"? any other undead slayer swords?
I can feel the touch of wind on my face. Strong wind was slapping my face. I can feel the ground shake. The sky roars with vengeance and fury. From the shadows, I heard the Archmage's words:"İbne Fenner!" And then..I can't remember the rest..
Old 10-18-2002, 03:41 AM   #8
Aelia Jusa
Iron Throne Cult

Tetris Champion
It's a pretty good sword. My ranger used it right up until the beginning of chapter 5 because we hadn't found one better, and she killed lots of stuff. The magic damage is nice [img]smile.gif[/img] . It's good when you get it too, there's not too many +2 weapons available at that time so it's good to have. Plus a free sword is always welcome!
Old 10-18-2002, 03:47 AM   #9
Zoltan
Symbol of Cyric

I have a save before I talk to priestess. But right now I'm in goblin fortress. too bad I'm gonna load this old save but its not too far right??
Old 10-18-2002, 05:22 AM   #10
Faba du Paryse
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Because I was playing with an evil party the first time through I decided the sword was mine and she had no claims on it, hell I nearly got lost my life killing that ugly troll.

However just a little later on in the game (can't exactly remember where), she decided to slay me with some help of her friends, and i must say that, at the time, it was the toughest fight I ever fought, I couldn't possibly win.
So after the 7th reload I decided to *shame shame* sneak past them and run like a little scared bunny.

2nd time through I did the right thing and had my paladin thankfully decline.
Faba du Paryse is offline   Reply With Quote