Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Roleplaying > Ironworks Online Roleplaying
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 08-26-2004, 08:27 PM   #71
Keal

Keal get onto Therloin's horse after being disarmed, and stripped of his armour. He soon whispers in his longtime friends ear,"Thank you, you have always been a good friend. Someday, I will repay you for always being true."

After saying that, he looks at the man who said elves were evil. He looks at the man with such piercing eyes that the man begins to quiver in fear. Soon the man stops and scowls at Keal. He laughs at the bald man and soon gets back to business."If you return what is mine, I will prove to be the best of your men, better than any man you'll see in your lifetime."

[ 08-26-2004, 08:28 PM: Message edited by: Keal ]
Old 08-26-2004, 08:50 PM   #72
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Turin

Turin had been watching the closed door of Robyn's moreso than paying attention to his game. Then Roland came out of his room swearing that he could not sleep. Turin counted himself lucky that he had not made a move toward the other door already. It would not have been well for his charge to see him with interests for anything but the mission.

Then a knock came at the door, with the voice of a man that cared not for the sleeping neighbors.

He looked worriedly over at Roland.

In whispers, he said, "Take my sword there on the ground and stand behind the door. I will act as though I am the only one awake. Be careful. Okay...let's do this."

Turin walked to the door and waited for Roland to take his position. He spoke to the man outside in the meantime.

"I shall open the door straight away, sir...as soon as I can get on my pants! Won't be but a second!"
Old 08-27-2004, 01:07 AM   #73
dplax
Jack Burton

For Therlion and Keal:

The same man who had said that he did not like elves started laughing heavily at what Keal had just said.

"You are our prisoner elf. We do not give weapons to prisoners. So just shut up and don't talk unless you're talked to. And don't try any of your mindtricks on any of us. Even if you might fool one of us there are fifty others to take his place."
Old 08-27-2004, 01:10 AM   #74
dplax
Jack Burton

For Turin and Roland:

The same voice shouted through the closed door:

"You'd better hurry up! Lord Easthome doesn't like to wait."
Old 08-27-2004, 12:13 PM   #75
Sythe
Ra

Roland took his position and held the sword. And whispered "Now."
Old 08-27-2004, 03:50 PM   #76
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Turin:

Turin opened the door a bit, not ruling out the chance that the person could be a common thief, using trickery to enter the home. He thought of Robyn still asleep and became even more defencive in his posture.

"How may I be of service to our Lord at this hour of night?"
Old 08-27-2004, 06:34 PM   #77
dplax
Jack Burton

For Turin and Roland:

Outside the door a man was standing with a torch in his left hand and his right hand resting against the doorframe. He wore a heavy cloak, most probably against the night's cold. No one else could be seen in the streets.

"I am sorry to have woken you up this late at night good sir, but the lord wishes to speak with you and your two companions. If you could pleas follow me down the street that way. - said the man pointing in the direction of the city gates.

[ 08-28-2004, 06:47 AM: Message edited by: dplax ]
Old 08-27-2004, 10:36 PM   #78
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Turin

"Very well...we will accept this summons, Roland and I, but may I ask that the lady Robyn remain asleep? She was very tired today, and I worry for her health. Is that too much to ask? If not, then allow me to go and awaken Roland, and we shall be on our way."

The tall man stood there, hoping that the guard would accept this plea, and then if anything were to happen to them, they would still have her to depend on to get word to their allies.
Old 08-28-2004, 07:07 AM   #79
dplax
Jack Burton

For Turinand Roland :

The guard seemed to hesitate for a moment. Clearly he had not been expecting this reply.

"That would be acceptable. The lord shall decide anyway." - he thought loudly to himself and then as if Turin had not heard this he told him of his decision.

"Is Roland asleep or can he come now?"

[ 08-28-2004, 06:28 PM: Message edited by: dplax ]
Old 08-28-2004, 09:51 PM   #80
Keal

"If I ment you any harm I could have killed you all one by one without any of you Knowing what hit you. Now, let me ask you again, Will you return my weapons, I will gladly go with you even into the deepest fires, so will you at least give my armor back? You can have Therloin or any other elf you come across read my mind, I mean you no harm." He looks at the man honestly, and showws that he is not giving any effort in trying to get away.
Closed Thread