Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Roleplaying > Ironworks Online Roleplaying
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 10-07-2004, 09:09 PM   #251
Keal

Keal squints his eyes from the pain, but says, "No, I should be fine," he tears some of his shirt and raps up the wound."Maybe Ardana can do something for all of us," Keal says.
Old 10-08-2004, 01:23 AM   #252
dplax
Jack Burton

For Turin, Terias and Kirūn:

The foremost of the riders got off his horse and gave the stirrups to his companion.

"No, we are not hurt."

He looked at all of them and then spotted the guard who was with Kalam. Yet he did not know whom the others served and why they were following his and his companions earlier traces. So he gave them the version they had agreed upon with Therlion:

"There was a battle between the two halves of our group. Those supporting Kalam and those supporting his father. We are the only survivors. Both Kalam and Therlion are dead."

OOC: That's not true really but it was Therlion who told the soldiers to use this story.

Old 10-08-2004, 01:25 AM   #253
dplax
Jack Burton

For Therlion, Adohorn and Keal:

Therlion's horse twitched one last time then sank to the ground also dead. In the distance the howl of the warg who had escaped could be heard.

OOC: I'm leaving time for you three to heal the wounded, and prepare to leave. After you've done that I shall move the plot.
Old 10-08-2004, 07:04 AM   #254
RoSs_bg2_rox
Zartan

Adohorn
This had gotten messy. Adohorn had been hoping to take all the Wargs out easily, but one had been cleverer than he had expected. Maybe things were evolving, maybe Wargs had gathered intelligence over the years. Or maybe that one was special. Adohorn could only speculate.

Bending down he looked to the wounded two, Keal first. His arm was pouring with the blood where he had pulled the arrow out. Maybe Adohorn could temporarily heal the wound.

He heard the Warg howling in the distance, he turned. He could chase it he thought, but the others might need help. "Therlion, are you in a fit state? Could you tend to Keal if I went after that Warg? There is something special about it, I have never seen a Warg so intelligent in all my many years."

Old 10-08-2004, 11:55 AM   #255
Bozos of Bones
Apophis

"Yes. Go, I can manage Keal's wounds." Therlion could barely manage his own body, let alone see Keal's wound, or provide any help. Nausea has set in once again, and he could feel the coldness of his sweat.

[ 10-08-2004, 11:58 AM: Message edited by: Bozos of Bones ]
Old 10-09-2004, 08:42 AM   #256
RoSs_bg2_rox
Zartan

Adohorn

Adohorn saw the expression on Therlion's face, it was obvious to him that he was keeping all the pain in and that Keal was also suffering. But Adohorns need for knowledge overtook him, and he ran off after the creature, shouting back "I will return as quick as my knowledge will let me!"

And with that he continued to run, trying to pinpoint the Wargs screach.
Old 10-09-2004, 09:09 AM   #257
dplax
Jack Burton

For Adohorn:

Night had already fully fallen as Adohorn made his way across the narrow valley. The last he had heard the warg's howl it had come from high up on the other side of the valley. The climbing wouldn't have been easy for a human but Aldohorn managed to move on at near his normal speed. The slope was getting steeper and fallen rocks could be seen here and there, indicating that avalanches had happened in the past few weeks. The clouds suddenly parted and the light of the moon shining off the snow in the valley gave a slight illumination to the mountainside Adohorn was climbing. Ahead of him he could make out the footprints of the warg going up the slope in a zigzag. He followed them for some time but then suddenly the footprints stopped as the snow gave way to a flat rock. As Adohorn walks around the rock he can't see the wargs footprints leaving it, yet clearly the warg isn't on the rock either. Besides his own faint breathing Adohorn can't hear anything and he can't smell the warg either.
Old 10-09-2004, 09:22 AM   #258
RoSs_bg2_rox
Zartan

Adohorn

Adohorn looked around, conscious that he had been apart from the group for a while, but lust for knowledge of the world had overtaken him. He must find the Warg. Looking under the rock he focused all his senses on anything that would give it away. Surely it couldn't have just vanished.
Old 10-09-2004, 09:30 AM   #259
dplax
Jack Burton

For Adohorn:

Just as Adohorn bent down to look under the rock clouds obscured the moon again. Under the rock the ground was warm yet no sign of the warg could be seen. Then suddenly chilling the night air the howl of the warg came again, this time from Adohorn's right although from some distance. As Adohorn looked in the direction specified he saw a rock about 4 meters away from the one he had been inspecting.
Old 10-09-2004, 09:36 AM   #260
RoSs_bg2_rox
Zartan

Adohorn

Adohorn turned, hearing another call. He looked to the rock, the Warg's actions clicking together. Lightly hopping up and over the rock, he made his way right at a medium pace. This Warg was a smart one.

[ 10-09-2004, 09:52 AM: Message edited by: RoSs_bg2_rox ]
Closed Thread